**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I forgot he existed in the game 🤣🤣🤣

NightheartNightheart Posts: 785 ★★★
I can't stop laughing 😆 Now imagine if Kabam released him as 7 star without any changes.. 😅

Comments

  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,187 ★★★
    Haha
    The american flag Iron Man
    Some champs I just forget they exist in the game at times...

    Dr. Octopus
    Vulture
    Superior Iron Man
    Dr. Voodoo

    But... I do have all of them 🤦‍♂️
  • NightheartNightheart Posts: 785 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

    Pikolu said:

    dee_jay5 said:

    Imagine opening a 7 star Iron Patriot from the Titan Crystal... lol

    I'd riot if he was put in the Titan crystal
    Honestly @Pikolu if anyone needs a buff it's this guy. Ever since release he's been nothing but useless and caused massive Eternity of Pain when he showed up on everyone's roster. 😅
    Yet he's still better than superior iron man
    Yes he can spin on sp 2 @Buttehrs 🤣
  • TheShinyDomeTheShinyDome Posts: 185 ★★
    He was my first ever 5* back in the day. I was crushed.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,873 ★★★★
    edited February 23
    Iron Patriot is at least better than Superior Iron Man, his armor break is strong, he can stun, and while his Arc Overload does burn him out, he has the Roblin synergy that grants him a strong Fury buff. Iron Patriot also has 50% power gain while under the arc overload.
    Meanwhile SIM doesn't have any useful synergies at all and he only has Armor Break, Regen (if awakened) and Armor Up.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,873 ★★★★
    @Ruwqiersa That would be perfect timing
  • NightheartNightheart Posts: 785 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

    Iron Patriot is at least better than Superior Iron Man, his armor break is strong, he can stun, and while his Arc Overload does burn him out, he has the Roblin synergy that grants him a strong Fury buff. Iron Patriot also has 50% power gain while under the arc overload.
    Meanwhile SIM doesn't have any useful synergies at all and he only has Armor Break, Regen (if awakened) and Armor Up.

    True but for the current game he is so outdated
  • NightheartNightheart Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited February 23

    He was my first ever 5* back in the day. I was crushed.

    I understand your pain lol
  • NightheartNightheart Posts: 785 ★★★
    Milan1405 said:

    EdisonLaw said:

    Iron Patriot is at least better than Superior Iron Man, his armor break is strong, he can stun, and while his Arc Overload does burn him out, he has the Roblin synergy that grants him a strong Fury buff. Iron Patriot also has 50% power gain while under the arc overload.
    Meanwhile SIM doesn't have any useful synergies at all and he only has Armor Break, Regen (if awakened) and Armor Up.

    Comparing Iron patriot and super iron man is like comparing herpes with chlamydia.
    Now that went from 0 to 100 real quick 😅
  • AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 286 ★★

    I can't stop laughing 😆 Now imagine if Kabam released him as 7 star without any changes.. 😅

    Get used to it. I pulled these garbage champions everyday and it's just so fun. All i want is a 6*ibom and kabam just doesn't want to give one to me
  • NightheartNightheart Posts: 785 ★★★

    I can't stop laughing 😆 Now imagine if Kabam released him as 7 star without any changes.. 😅

    Get used to it. I pulled these garbage champions everyday and it's just so fun. All i want is a 6*ibom and kabam just doesn't want to give one to me
    Same with Magneto Red as well as White @AcidBurn404 🤣🤣😅
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited February 23

    @dee_jay5 @Greekhit Even Titanic wouldn't make anyone as sad as pulling Iron Patriot from a Titan crystal. A truly Titanic tragedy. 😅🤣🤣🤣

    Yet, pulling Iron Patriot still somehow wouldn’t be as bad as this.




  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
    Iron Patriot for all intends and purposes, is the closest thing we have in this game to a clown-champ. Looks like one, hits like one.
  • NightheartNightheart Posts: 785 ★★★
    Polygon said:

    @dee_jay5 @Greekhit Even Titanic wouldn't make anyone as sad as pulling Iron Patriot from a Titan crystal. A truly Titanic tragedy. 😅🤣🤣🤣

    Yet, pulling Iron Patriot still somehow wouldn’t be as bad as this.




    Jabari Panther is actually pretty decent plus she she can be used for carina challenge
  • NightheartNightheart Posts: 785 ★★★

    Iron Patriot for all intends and purposes, is the closest thing we have in this game to a clown-champ. Looks like one, hits like one.

    @Hector_1475 And like a jack in the box shows up in everyone's crystals 🤣
Sign In or Register to comment.