**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela's intercepting rarely connecting. Almost guaranteed not to work like every other champ does.

roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I'm really hoping someone from the game team can look into this, but I've asked around and people seem to be in agreement that intercepting with Angela almost never connects.

For brevity - I've been intercepting for years now and can pretty much do it subconsciously. It still works 100% of the time for me with every single champions *except* Angela.

I thought maybe it's just a new champ I've received and need to get used to, however after polling a bunch of people across various communication platforms there's always someone who agrees there's something off with her.

It's come to a point where I won't take her into my main questing team for 5.4 specifically because I rely on intercepting and I know if i attempt it I'll just get smacked in the face trying it.

Kabam - please look into this, thank you!

Comments

• roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 346 ★★★
    Bump because all the other posts ahead of this aren't actual bugs but noobs just complaining about non issues.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Just experienced this today.

It's a real issue.

Going to have to burn a RDT because of a bugged champ.

Kabam doesn't give a flip though. There has been zero communication in weeks. It's like they just don't care one freaking but.

Anyway this needs to be "under investigation" for the next 8-12 months like everything else in this buggy game.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Can you guys go back to work before Jan 3?

Would like a comment on this before my ticket expires. She is clearly not suited for end game content when you are pushing intercepting as the preferred play style.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    I experienced this last night in arena. Samsun Galaxy Note 5.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    What kind of intercepting are you referring to? I can usually nail the standup intercept after specials and the 4 hit-dash back-dash forward with her. I don't intercepts with lights as often, but they've worked for me as well.
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    Oh they are around. I just Recieved a message warning me about my posts, clearly that's priority
    taojay1 wrote: »
    What kind of intercepting are you referring to? I can usually nail the standup intercept after specials and the 4 hit-dash back-dash forward with her. I don't intercepts with lights as often, but they've worked for me as well.

Just your run of the mill intercepting from dash distance. Im able to succeed maybe 1 out of 10 attempts, if that. Every other champ is 10/10.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Now I am having second thoughts on ranking her to r4. Oh well... i hope this gets sorted.
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    I'm thinking the same thing too, though is it wise to rank down my 4 star angela from 5 to 4 and rank up my 5* hela from 2 to 3?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It can be a problem from your device too. Angela works fine for me. But I have other type of problems with many other champions that only happens with my device model, for example.
    Any updates @Kabam Miike?

This is a legitimate problem and I'm unable to bring Angela to act 5.4 quest and refuse to rank her up anymore while this issue persist. Please acknowledge it at least, thanks!

PS I can provide video of this occurring.
    Just tried using her again in uncollected and sure enough the first fight I got tagged twice when going in for an intercept. She's becoming worthless.