**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Quest Keys gone from inventory [resolved]

Comments

• Options
    KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    So the new keys are bugged too. Claimed the one from the mail and 7 from the solo event and have 3 now 😄
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 189
    edited February 21
    Do you have to apply to have your tokens replaced or does Kabam know who lost them? When mine disappeared, I assumed they expired because I hadn’t attempted the challenge yet. I was only able to claim one token today, the other 6 won’t respond to the claim button.
  • Options
    kobikobi Posts: 7
    edited February 21
    Not able to claim keys for week 3. I was only able to claim 21st milestone where thay have "tier2 devoted decryption" but can not claim other milestones for this week (for example milestone 20th)

• Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 74
    I'm not able to claim any keys from solo objective tab. The only key claimable for me was the gate key from mail.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★

Not sure what’s going on with some peoples. My keys from last week vanished after I ran the SQ a couple times, but I was able to claim all of this weeks.
  • Options
    Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 117
    I can also confirm mine are still bugged tried to claim a few and checked. Quest still locked and keys are not in inventory.
  • Options
    Carmelit0Carmelit0 Posts: 8
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with the new plan:

The team is aiming to have the missing keys distributed via in-game message by March 1st.

We will also be extending the quest period so it will now end on March 20th, allowing additional completion time. We will also be extending the Un-Break my Ironheart solo events.

Thank you for your patience.

I have a question... And the individual mission? Will extend the time for that mission too? There are too many prizes in it.
  • Options
    Carmelit0Carmelit0 Posts: 8
    Sorry. I read again... That is the answer
  • Options
    SomVášBohSomVášBoh Posts: 5
    I have same problém. Can’t clame 6 of this.
  • Options
    PocoHaXaPocoHaXa Posts: 8
    Same problem here. Can't claim the keys
  • Options
    DellusionistDellusionist Posts: 4
    edited February 22
    Im still getting the "Updating" loading screen every second fight, kinda irritating with how much we spend on the game, screw free keys make it playable, see I can't upload the video
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    This is a never ending problem. The right thing to do is just give out all the rewards from all progression solo events from the side quest and deliver them to us via in-game mail. Of course only send those rewards to all accounts affected by this horrible bug.
  • Options
    Kiethstone89Kiethstone89 Posts: 6
    This does not seem to be resolved in the last two weeks I’ve gotten 3 entries. Can’t complete events if you’re not allowed to enter kabam.
  • Options
    Robin_010Robin_010 Posts: 25
    Have not got the lost keys back, also can’t claim the new ones. Wow what a joke. Have only played 1 entrey so far at start event.
  • Options
    TakumakyoTakumakyo Posts: 1

Hey, guys,
    I am facing the same problem. I have 6 keys released to receive and I can't claim them because I click on them and they don't go to my inventory. From what I've read in the comments above, it appears other players are reporting the same issue. I'm also waiting for the solution. Thank you all in advance.
  • Options
    Gustavo729NaviaGustavo729Navia Posts: 1
    edited February 22

Hola Kabam hace una semana intente jugar la misión secundaría y no lo pude hacer pues según eso no contaba con las llaves para ingresar a dicha misión pero ya las había reclamado con normalidad y no había utilizado ninguna lo que tengo entendido es que las llaves no desaparecen por el no uso, hasta ahora pude ingresar por haber reclamado las llaves de la semana 3 pero no podré reclamar los premios individuales debido a este error.
  • Options
    Mvijay786Mvijay786 Posts: 5
    I can't claim my key's
  • Options
    No me deja reclamar las insignias de corazón ayuda
  • Options
    beegeebeegee Posts: 3
    I was one of the ones that originally lost all my keys, and now I was only able to claim 5 of the 7 that should have been "claimable" the other day. This is kinda frustrating. Not a huge fan of extending the event, but it is what it is. I do think compensation would be a nice and easy gesture.
  • Options
    Me resulta imposible recoger las llaves para la misión secundaria, tengo 6 para recoger que no puedo
  • Options
    Que tal, desde que se actualizo el juego me quitaron las llaves que tenia para la mision secundaria que no había hecho y además no me permite reclamar las llaves que se dieron en la semana tres, así no podré completar objetivos
  • Options

• Options
    I lost keys from last week 12 in total .but not yet fixed
  • Options
    GuardZillaGuardZilla Posts: 2
    This doesn’t seem to be a good fix. So now with new quests starting for the next month, we also have to devote time to this side quest. This delays the rewards for all events and also makes this month pretty uneventful (pun intended). Plus the cost of energy that we now have to use for this SQ while wanting to clear other new monthly content. I’ve totally missed week 2 and all but 1 from week 3.

This is a pretty big mess. Stuff happens but that’s a long time to resolve an issue.
  • Options
    Noknick733Noknick733 Posts: 50
    edited February 24
    @Kabam Jax " will there be more keys after week 4 as well as an extension of un break my heart?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Reading is fundamental.
  • Options

• Options
    Please give me compensation, it's really detrimental to me, my keys always disappear every week
  • Options
    XrossBonesXrossBones Posts: 14
    Why there is no information regarding this in the Game?
    So are all players expected to come to the forum to know that this is a bug?