**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Worst bg matchup ive ever had

If kabam thinks this is a fare match up then you have got to be kidding me and there is no way its dow to rng or whatever this is just a joke i didnt stand a chance at winning match making needs to be improved massively

Comments

• Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,050 ★★★★
    That’s every other match in vib. But if your cav then yeah that would not be fun
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,440 ★★★★★
    I agree u r cav and your matchup was extremely unfair. But I have experienced some far worse levels of account matchups with 7 7 star r3s and tons of ascended six stars. I fear them despite being an FTP paragon. I only have one r3 and then rest are all r1 7 stars and r4 six stars
  • Options
    ThiartcThiartc Posts: 276 ★★
    life buddy, if you want to buy them apples you need to work for it.

You expect to get the same rewards for doing exactly the same amount of effort the guy next to you, right? well, put in some effort, level your account and heroe's to the same level as the guys in that bracket, come back and compete again
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 332 ★★
    Get used to it kid. Life is never meant to be easy
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 869 ★★★
    r5 ascended corvus ? What a chad
  • Options
    Kohlrabi1Kohlrabi1 Posts: 9
    PT_99 said:

Same ranks 😳
    Same rewards 😳
    Same competition for everyone.

Perhaps if Cav players wants easy fights then Kabam should put them in their own brackets with nerfed rewards, that'll make it easy for Cav players to win. 😃

Oh, so rewards are the same? The prices in the store for Cav and Paragon are the same, right? Or…
    Or maybe - just maybe - "Same ranks/Same rewards" can not be applied here, because actually for the same fight Cavs receive significantly less rewards?

I mean I'm absolutely OK with BG myself despite having a small 1.5M account, even more I enjoy fights with heavy 5M+ accounts even though I was able to win just a few rounds and never won a whole match against them, but I know that frustration when you're so close to promotion and RNG gives you an unbearable match up.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,449 ★★★★
    edited February 22
    Ok, not sure if anyone notice..

fare - the money a passenger on public transportation has to pay.

fair - without cheating or trying to achieve unjust advantage.

Here is my take on the NOT FAIR match up.. it happen a lot in AW, Battleground.. the game algorithm may calculate base on summoner progression or prestige or bg achievement level.

What I see is a very capable summoner who is capable and shooting above his weight class.. cavalier fighting against thronebreaker or paragon players.. now getting met by a valiant beast.. oh well!!! You hit a 🧱 🧱 🧱 wall.. props to you for abilities.. good for you if you can win.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,280 ★★★★★
    Kohlrabi1 said:

PT_99 said:

Same ranks 😳
    Same rewards 😳
    Same competition for everyone.

Perhaps if Cav players wants easy fights then Kabam should put them in their own brackets with nerfed rewards, that'll make it easy for Cav players to win. 😃

Oh, so rewards are the same? The prices in the store for Cav and Paragon are the same, right? Or…
    Or maybe - just maybe - "Same ranks/Same rewards" can not be applied here, because actually for the same fight Cavs receive significantly less rewards?

I mean I'm absolutely OK with BG myself despite having a small 1.5M account, even more I enjoy fights with heavy 5M+ accounts even though I was able to win just a few rounds and never won a whole match against them, but I know that frustration when you're so close to promotion and RNG gives you an unbearable match up.
    ?? I'm talking about rank rewards not shop rewards.
    Can we not twist words, friend.

Without those rank rewards you can't buy anything off the shop in big chunk anyways, apart from those 48h objective refresh.
  • Options
    Marcus_TBDMarcus_TBD Posts: 31

We not the same rank at all dont know where you lot are getting that :D are u blind

dont listen to them honestly speaking they realize its insanely unfair for a valiant v cav they just want to downplay your complaint im valiant and breeze to gc that guy 100% shoulndt be there this late in the season he's either really bad or farming weaker accounts
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Platinum 1
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 71
    They should just make a separate BG for people below 2M rating and the rewards stop at platinum level. This way these people stop complaining about it being unfair and they can face level match ups all day long.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 688 ★★★
    It doesn't get easier, because these Necro accounts in P1, will go on to D1, where there is already a flood of Valiant/ Necro accounts with only R5s and 7R2s+...

I'm paragon with 3 R5s, the rest are R4s and 7R1s...my R5s gets banned every time (Angela/ Doom/ AA) and the minimum 20% extra in attack/defense advantage Valiant players have is almost impossible to get past.

I just end the fights now, I don't want to waste time playing hopeless matching anymore.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    I mean, matchmaking is "fair", but that dude should be in GC, by far, so he is probably farming lower accounts to get higher on the solo/alliance events
  • Options
    kingjphilipkingjphilip Posts: 46
    Of course its you…

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,513 ★★★★★

We not the same rank at all dont know where you lot are getting that :D are u blind

You're both in Platinum. Are you blind?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,339 ★★★★★
    edited February 22
    I’ve seen worse before, but obviously different players aren’t gonna have the same decks
  • Options
    kingjphilipkingjphilip Posts: 46
    Mrt9810 said:

This way these people stop complaining about it being unfair…

Knowing Charlie, he would still complain

• Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 869 ★★★

Mrt9810 said:

This way these people stop complaining about it being unfair…

Knowing Charlie, he would still complain

Now where is that 1000% agree button?