**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battleground matchmaking

Fighting against these account is nearly impossible for me why I can't match with accounts similar to my rating. This is making me hopeless and thinking about leaving the game because what is the logic of playing when it is definite that you will lose.

Comments

• Options
    You get matched against more similar accounts PRIOR to reaching Diamond levels (Diamond-2 ??).

Once you reach that, everyone is put in the same bucket for potential matchmaking.
  • Options
    I met these kind of account from starting
  • Options
    I have same problems buddy.Nearly every opponent of mine is far more stronger than me.To win them is just fantasy or miracle.I really wanna ask Kabam, Why the match system can be so unfair?
  • Options
    HamhamhamHamhamham Posts: 8
    Yes they definitely need to split the players into a lower and higher categories have two different categories and the lower category players can only receive half as much a rewards as the top players it's not that we are wanting the same rewards for the people that are in the very top. I think every player here who has this complaint would be 100% fine with only half of the rewards but have fair matches... Hell not even fair Just not ridiculously impossible matches