Don't have Howard the duck no problem

DeadpoisdeadDeadpoisdead Member Posts: 111
Hey guys as you see i soled nebula with my r4 mole man he is very under-rated and nobody even mentioning him. Yeah you lose huge damage but the utility form is for this only, it can bypass the autoblock and even block unblockable attack as long as you a atleast 1 charge. The playstyle is simple just keep pushing and baiting her sp1 and throw for sp2 damage and time to time see you charges as if it goes beyond 10 the the accuracy will be deactivated. I hope this helps for those who don't have Duck

Comments

• AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    Use ibom if you don't have duck
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    Shang chi is awesome too.
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 509 ★★★
    AA all the way
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,295 ★★★★★
    You saved me revives with this title. Easiest solo of my life
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    How long was this fight?
    I tried once with my 6R3 Moleman, and it just felt like it took a long time to even take off 10% health.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    Day 3 of finding someone who used gambit for the fight like me.

• Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★

AA all the way

AA doesn't get you the objective point..
    not only does he not get the objective, she is also bleed and poison immune, so...how is he a good choice?
    Lol, very valid point. I gotta stop responding when I've only had one coffee, apparently.
    Somehow I didn't even think of that. 😅🤣
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★

AA all the way

not only does he not get the objective, she is also bleed and poison immune, so...how is he a good choice?
    If the opponent is immune to any debuff aa gains power like BWCV and applied huge degens like VTD. Plus he can stun lock the opponent and power lock them, and he even has true accuracy ignoring auto block with some prowess buffs if debuffs are prevented due to immunity of opponent. He is absolutely no. 1 option for this fight. Can be soloed

AA all the way

If the opponent is immune to any debuff aa gains power like BWCV and applied huge degens like VTD. Plus he can stun lock the opponent and power lock them, and he even has true accuracy ignoring auto block with some prowess buffs if debuffs are prevented due to immunity of opponent. He is absolutely no. 1 option for this fight. Can be soloed
    OK, I've never seen that before.
    Got a video? I wanna see this in action.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 768 ★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

AA all the way

I don't think any of this is accurate.
    thank you, I've been using him since his release and none of that is true
    I didn't figure so either guys. Sounds like a bunch of made up BS to me.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

This sounds like the best champion in the world.
    Degen debuffs, stun lock, power lock, true accuracy, prowess buffs.

Maybe this will be Mister Sinister post buff ;p
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★

AA all the way

Archangel is my uncle and he works at Nintendo.
  • A_FungiA_Fungi Member Posts: 995 ★★★★

AA all the way

I don't think any of this is accurate.
    altavista said:

A_Fungi said:

This sounds like the best champion in the world.
    Degen debuffs, stun lock, power lock, true accuracy, prowess buffs.

Maybe this will be Mister Sinister post buff ;p
    Let the record show, I did not say any of what is quoted lol
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,418 Guardian

AA all the way

This is what we layman call "a glitch in the matrix". What they said was true was from reality where AA is still the top champion in the game. Unfortunately for their reality, the devs stopped making champions just because of how OP AA is. The devs wanted to nerf AA, but unfortunately the game became sentient and all efforts to nerf AA were in vain. As a matter of fact, the game decided to conquer the whole earth, so the only way people can communicate nowadays is via global chat, Forums, and unsurprisingly--whatsapp.

Don't ask me how I came into contact with this information or you might get sucked into that reality and be forced to only use global the rest of your life. You have been warned :)
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Member Posts: 451 ★★

How did u manage to use gambit for this?
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 261 ★★

He'd build massive prowess to bypass the auto block. Then it's probably just rinse repeat.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★

@Mrwarren96
    Just hold block and load kinetic charges, then convert it into prowess buffs, Now gambit will bypass autoblocke for sometime. Repeat this until you get to sp3.

Sp3 deals good damage and inflicts 5 seconds stun, and also inverte nebula's healing.

Not the best option for nebula, but certainly does the job, I did it with 7* r1 and 4 revives.
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★

AA all the way

Who the actual heck were you talking about here??
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★

AA all the way

Can't believe so many disagrees for sarcasm my goodness
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited February 23
    Edit: I need more points in SYG apparently and that's why I wasn't able to block her Unblockable. 2/5 is not enough, regardless of how many Mass charges you have.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,418 Guardian

AA all the way

Can't believe so many disagrees for sarcasm my goodness
    Absolutely nowhere in your post did you even hint at sarcasm.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★

Hey guys as you see i soled nebula with my r4 mole man he is very under-rated and nobody even mentioning him. Yeah you lose huge damage but the utility form is for this only, it can bypass the autoblock and even block unblockable attack as long as you a atleast 1 charge. The playstyle is simple just keep pushing and baiting her sp1 and throw for sp2 damage and time to time see you charges as if it goes beyond 10 the the accuracy will be deactivated. I hope this helps for those who don't have Duck

Or if you're willing to parry heavy through the entire thing... which is what I did. You can go the opposite way and go into frenzy as quickly as you can.

This ability is applicable....
    Gain a 75% chance to Resist a Block Break while at least 1 Monster Mass is active. Adding points into the Stand Your Ground Mastery also increases this chance. If the chance to Resist a Block Break is raised to 100%, this ability also Resists Unblockable hits. Resisting an Unblockable or a Block Break removes all Monster Mass.

If you have stand your ground 3/5, mine is 5/5. So you can parry heavy him even when he's unblockable. Then you get to your SP2, which will be unblockable and all crits. This is probably the faster way to run Moleman in this fight.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    edited February 24
    Mole man was so much better for this fight, I shouldn’t have listened to the shang chi suggestions on here. I spent 2-3 refills with shang and kept eating dropped inputs on parry and dex after trying to bait specials from an AI that just wouldn’t throw specials. Took moleman in and got it on my first try. Moleman is r2 and shang is r3.
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 167
    Polygon said:

Mole man was so much better for this fight, I shouldn’t have listened to the shang chi suggestions on here. I spent 2-3 refills with shang and kept eating dropped inputs on parry and dex after trying to bait specials from an AI that just wouldn’t throw specials. Took moleman in and got it on my first try. Moleman is r2 and shang is r3.

How long was the fight using Shang Chi?