Side Quest Keys gone from inventory [resolved]

Comments

• Harbinger195Harbinger195 Member Posts: 139
    I can also confirm mine are still bugged tried to claim a few and checked. Quest still locked and keys are not in inventory.
  • Carmelit0Carmelit0 Member Posts: 9
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with the new plan:

The team is aiming to have the missing keys distributed via in-game message by March 1st.

We will also be extending the quest period so it will now end on March 20th, allowing additional completion time. We will also be extending the Un-Break my Ironheart solo events.

Thank you for your patience.

I have a question... And the individual mission? Will extend the time for that mission too? There are too many prizes in it.
  • Carmelit0Carmelit0 Member Posts: 9
    Sorry. I read again... That is the answer
  • SomVášBohSomVášBoh Member Posts: 5
    I have same problém. Can’t clame 6 of this.
  • PocoHaXaPocoHaXa Member Posts: 8
    Same problem here. Can't claim the keys
  • DellusionistDellusionist Member Posts: 4
    edited February 22
    Im still getting the "Updating" loading screen every second fight, kinda irritating with how much we spend on the game, screw free keys make it playable, see I can't upload the video
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    This is a never ending problem. The right thing to do is just give out all the rewards from all progression solo events from the side quest and deliver them to us via in-game mail. Of course only send those rewards to all accounts affected by this horrible bug.
  • Kiethstone89Kiethstone89 Member Posts: 6
    This does not seem to be resolved in the last two weeks I’ve gotten 3 entries. Can’t complete events if you’re not allowed to enter kabam.
  • Robin_010Robin_010 Member Posts: 25
    Have not got the lost keys back, also can’t claim the new ones. Wow what a joke. Have only played 1 entrey so far at start event.
  • TakumakyoTakumakyo Member Posts: 1

Hey, guys,
    I am facing the same problem. I have 6 keys released to receive and I can't claim them because I click on them and they don't go to my inventory. From what I've read in the comments above, it appears other players are reporting the same issue. I'm also waiting for the solution. Thank you all in advance.
  • Gustavo729NaviaGustavo729Navia Member Posts: 1
    edited February 22

Hola Kabam hace una semana intente jugar la misión secundaría y no lo pude hacer pues según eso no contaba con las llaves para ingresar a dicha misión pero ya las había reclamado con normalidad y no había utilizado ninguna lo que tengo entendido es que las llaves no desaparecen por el no uso, hasta ahora pude ingresar por haber reclamado las llaves de la semana 3 pero no podré reclamar los premios individuales debido a este error.
  • Mvijay786Mvijay786 Member Posts: 5
    I can't claim my key's
  • mikeaplastaredmikeaplastared Member Posts: 1
    No me deja reclamar las insignias de corazón ayuda
  • beegeebeegee Member Posts: 3
    I was one of the ones that originally lost all my keys, and now I was only able to claim 5 of the 7 that should have been "claimable" the other day. This is kinda frustrating. Not a huge fan of extending the event, but it is what it is. I do think compensation would be a nice and easy gesture.
  • Baron_82Baron_82 Member Posts: 1
    Me resulta imposible recoger las llaves para la misión secundaria, tengo 6 para recoger que no puedo
  • OsorpayaOsorpaya Member Posts: 1
    Que tal, desde que se actualizo el juego me quitaron las llaves que tenia para la mision secundaria que no había hecho y además no me permite reclamar las llaves que se dieron en la semana tres, así no podré completar objetivos
  • Faqih1998Faqih1998 Member Posts: 4

I lost keys from last week 12 in total .but not yet fixed
  • GuardZillaGuardZilla Member Posts: 2
    This doesn’t seem to be a good fix. So now with new quests starting for the next month, we also have to devote time to this side quest. This delays the rewards for all events and also makes this month pretty uneventful (pun intended). Plus the cost of energy that we now have to use for this SQ while wanting to clear other new monthly content. I’ve totally missed week 2 and all but 1 from week 3.

This is a pretty big mess. Stuff happens but that’s a long time to resolve an issue.
  • Noknick733Noknick733 Member Posts: 56
    edited February 24
    @Kabam Jax " will there be more keys after week 4 as well as an extension of un break my heart?
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Reading is fundamental.

Please give me compensation, it's really detrimental to me, my keys always disappear every week
  • XrossBonesXrossBones Member Posts: 14
    Why there is no information regarding this in the Game?
    So are all players expected to come to the forum to know that this is a bug?
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★

Why there is no information regarding this in the Game?
    So are all players expected to come to the forum to know that this is a bug?

Yup, Kabam just doing it for the clicks!

Seriously, though, even though they've acknowledged the issue, they need to over-communicate it.
  • Sacks10Sacks10 Member Posts: 1
    I have 6 keys I’m unable to claim. I tap the button, it disappears but if I scroll they’re back and they’re not in my inventory. All 3 side quests remain locked as well even after I’ve played the 1st two quests.

• SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 218 ★★
    still can’t claim keys🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • Milos_Feast75_Milos_Feast75_ Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for update. I'm not one to side with Kabam, but at least they are making it right.
  • Deamon1337Deamon1337 Member Posts: 152 ★★
    Same for me
    Schnoodle said:

still can’t claim keys🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Harbinger195Harbinger195 Member Posts: 139
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to get clarity on this issue. I know it's probably frustrating but there really does seem to be a lot of players who are reporting that the issue is not actually fixed. I know for myself I have only been able to do a single run (which honestly all things considered I'm grateful for as it was looking like it would be 0). It would just be nice to know the team is looking into it still.