**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ICEMAN vs MEPHISTO - No Ice Armor

Is that normal? Everytime I fight Mephisto with Iceman I don't have any Ice Armor?

I noticed this happen in war a while back and thought meh maybe a node caused it.. Now anytime I fight Mephisto I don't have any ice armor what and why?

Please tell me this is a bug that is known and will be fixed in the next update.

Comments

• vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Soul imprisonment prevents you from gaining any buffs the first 10 seconds of the fight and subsequently the sp1 from mephisto will do the same.

In order to get ice armour back you will need to hit an sp3 once soul imprisonment timer (the grey one) runs out.
  • TreyboneTreybone Posts: 25
    ok thanks for the info.. no bug damn.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I have faced same issue while fighting with black widow
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    I have faced same issue while fighting with black widow
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Yeah it’s a catch 22 with those 2. You get no ice armor, Mephisto is immune to coldsnap but Iceman isn’t affected by his Aura, if I didn’t have Blade I’d use Iceman to fight him so you don’t have to worry about his Aura
  • TreyboneTreybone Posts: 25
    I guess more changes to come eh... Mephisto Iceman are two champs everyone wants just to get through game content or monthly events. This Ice Phoenix was tough... I didn't spend any units to get through the run once however, I did open 100 free crystals for revives just to get the job done...