**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Vision AU special 2 bug

There is a bug in which Vision's special 2 does not burn the opponent's power at all. There was an issue like this before and it seemed to have been corrected, but now it is happening again. It doesn't happen all the time, but it happens enough for me to notice.

tvp6cgrv12cv.png

Comments

• Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Well maybe it depends on the opponent at hand. For eg is magneto, magneto now and other ability reducing champs. By chances, did this happen when you are against the collector?
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Good point. Yes, I know that Magneto was one. I cannot remember the other opponents, but I'll pay more attention to see if it happens against non ability reducing champs.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    I know it happens with ant man as well
    I use him constantly and haven't encountered this as a bug but only when facing ability reducing champs as Ryu said
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Probably civil warrior as well I think.
  • This happened with me against Ant-Man with my Vision Age of Ultron and with my Majik against Ant-Man and Hawkeye. I wrote to support and they said they would send to the developer team. Wrote in a few times last month
    Ant mans glancing ability causes %100 ability reduction that's why power steel,bleed,poison won't work when activated