**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Side Quest Keys gone from inventory [resolved]

Comments

• Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★

Why there is no information regarding this in the Game?
    So are all players expected to come to the forum to know that this is a bug?

Yup, Kabam just doing it for the clicks!

Seriously, though, even though they've acknowledged the issue, they need to over-communicate it.
  • Options
    Sacks10Sacks10 Posts: 1
    I have 6 keys I’m unable to claim. I tap the button, it disappears but if I scroll they’re back and they’re not in my inventory. All 3 side quests remain locked as well even after I’ve played the 1st two quests.

• Options
    SchnoodleSchnoodle Posts: 165 ★★
    still can’t claim keys🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    Thank you for update. I'm not one to side with Kabam, but at least they are making it right.
  • Options
    Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 144
    Same for me
    Schnoodle said:

still can’t claim keys🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Options
    Harbinger195Harbinger195 Posts: 135
    @Kabam Miike is it possible to get clarity on this issue. I know it's probably frustrating but there really does seem to be a lot of players who are reporting that the issue is not actually fixed. I know for myself I have only been able to do a single run (which honestly all things considered I'm grateful for as it was looking like it would be 0). It would just be nice to know the team is looking into it still.
  • Options
    beegee126beegee126 Posts: 5
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with the new plan:

The team is aiming to have the missing keys distributed via in-game message by March 1st.

We will also be extending the quest period so it will now end on March 20th, allowing additional completion time. We will also be extending the Un-Break my Ironheart solo events.

Thank you for your patience.

Yeah, this is pretty frustrating. Especially since we will have an additional side quest that will be running for next month. I love this game, but I'm here twiddling my thumbs now, but will have twice as much to do after March 1st? That's super impractical. A lot of people only have so much time to give to the game and we won't be able to do everything for the next Event/Side Quest. It seems we are being punished for something that is out of our control. Some sort of compensation would help with this feeling of not being able to do all the things in March.
  • Options
    NzukoNzuko Posts: 1
    Still unable to claim keys, having the same issue as most of you, it shows claimable items, I click on it & then it comes back like if it was never claimed. Sucks because the quest had pretty decent rewards that I was looking forward to getting but since it bugged out the first time I have not been able to play. Hoping Kabam fixes the issue or compensates anyone affected. *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    Qwerty112211Qwerty112211 Posts: 17
    Well this side event just gets worse and worse - not only did I lose like 10 entries before now I can't even claim the last stash . This is diabolical I suggest you employ some reasonable technical team to oversee these pathetic hiccups. This is totally unacceptable! Get your act together. I expect compensation for this it's so frustrating and waste of my time!!! Get the missing keys to their designated people we should not have to wait like this!!! If you did this in the business world you would be shown the door. Seriously like wth is going on!!!!!!
  • Options
    Lovely not I can't even load the game I guess u lot decided to do some maintenance seriously????

This is becoming a complete joke!!!
  • Options
    I can’t claim the new ones either so this puts me two weeks behind now. I better get some sort of compensation for this bs.
  • Options
    This is ridiculous
  • Options
    Currently have 12 heart-coded keys that I’m still unable to claim.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,450 ★★★★★
    Still broke
  • Options
    Con_RebCon_Reb Posts: 34
    1. First lost my keys from week 2
    2. Now cannot claims keys from week 4
  • Options
    Snoog37Snoog37 Posts: 9
    Same. Lost a bunch the other week. Cannot claim them today.
  • Options
    Je n’arrive pas à récupérer les clé en cœur
  • Options
    ANGRYEAGLE88ANGRYEAGLE88 Posts: 55
    The game team has resolved the issue…clearly it hasn’t yet. 2nd week now.
  • Options

The game team has resolved the issue…clearly it hasn’t yet. 2nd week now.

They have a solution. It has not been implemented yet.
  • Options
    edited February 28
    Even if they have resolved the issue why make us wait 2 weeks that's just rude!!
    Also don't do this crappy staggering of keys if you hit the milestones let me claim the dam rewards I don't need you to tell me when I can and cannot play the game ~ do you know my schedule are you managing my time ??? Let me do the event when I can not at your convenience!!!
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,224 ★★★★
    It is indeed a struggle. I’m one objective point from unlocking the T2 dust. Don’t even care about the title or profile pic. Just give me one final key to get my 150 dust.
  • Options
    I have twelve keys with the same problem... What can I do
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,225 ★★★★★
    Can’t claim keys and it shows them as locked
  • Options
    I am struggling to claim keys, but Is anyone else having trouble with the milestones for this event aswell? I’ve used most of the keys & completed the side quest but haven’t achieved the milestone? (I haven’t quit the mission midway through) but i won’t have enough to meet the end requirements meaning I won’t actually claim the good things at the end!
  • Options
    Zartzudo said:

I have twelve keys with the same problem... What can I do

read
  • Options
    TheProphecyTheProphecy Posts: 7
    Still missing my 2nd week’s keys
  • Options
    JT713JT713 Posts: 2
    Same here, thanks for looking into this.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike this isn’t in any way a solution people are missing out on rank up mats over this while some are ascending new champs ect. This is absolutely ridiculous at this point saying it’s a resolved issue when NEW ISSUES are continuing to happen.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,994 ★★★★★