**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you lucky with 5*??

Colossus x2, drax x2, ronan, black panter, hulkbuster, magneto, iron patriot.. Here is my last 5* opening! Luck level anonymous2k!
And you?? You got luck??
F.K. state of mind

Comments

• Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 28
    yeah im pretty much disappointed with latest pulls also. IF x3 must be the crown jewel but i also got luke, drax, ronan, bp lately. It sucks. I dont want to r5 more 4* and i cant pull any good champ to spend my t4c.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Ghost Rider, Hyperion, Storm, Yellowjacket, Fanatic..
  • TortoigTortoig Posts: 31
    simply - NO :disappointed:
  • Tiarib_PTTiarib_PT Posts: 28
    RCunha wrote: »
    Ghost Rider, Hyperion, Storm, Yellowjacket, Fanatic..

-.-
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    I’ve gotten nebula, av, av, beast, beast, oml, cyclops (second dupe), juggernaut, and sl (first dupe), IM (second dupe), and night crawler from my last few crystals this month not in any order. Wasn’t that great until sl
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Not even close.
    Antman, Groot, colossus, falcon, Ironman x3, storm, BP x2, IP, WS, Ronan, CM, HB.
    0/5 on featured

My only good one is SL and I awakened him with the gem I saved from the 12.0 compensation
  • Send a ticket. I think that they won't have choice if we request a bit of luck together. I'm really tired of this s*** pulls
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Last few 5 star basic openings: ArchAngel, Ant-Man (dupe), Ghost Rider, Howard the Duck
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Magik, Venom, Quake, Magik (dupe), Quake (dupe) and Hulk.

Hoping to dupe Hulk with my next crystal in the next few days. :D
  • I have not pulled the first 5 star worth even ranking up
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Yeah it sucks. Beat all this content for underwhelming rewwards. Its just luck man its so random. Try not to get discouraged.
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    I have YJ and X23 as my best pulls out of 12. So far I haven’t pulled cage or Spider Gwen yet, but don’t have any champs worth ranking past r2 other than YJ and X23 but mutant t4cc seem to be avoiding me so I’m pretty much stuck ranking up god tier 4 stars
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    ghost rider, cosmic spidey, storm and rhino
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Featured 5*

2/2 blade
    2/3 stark
    1/1 modok
    i am beyond suprised..
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I’ve got BP and love him!
    Drax is amazing too! Especially duped!

The others are ordinary at best, but still, you’ve got to expect some **** pulls.
    Save for featured if you want a better champ.

• Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I'm sorry that you are having bad luck with your pulls. But don't worry: just wait until 2020 when 7* champs roll out and 5 star champs are easier to come by and less useful. Then, you'll have better odds of getting someone worthwhile.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    first people complaing about getting 4* champs

i remember when i started i beat act 3 100% explored!!!! with just to get my first 4* with a 3* roster
    NO op champs we had BARE minimum Og cap, Abom, Spider man, Gamora all 3*
    Took me more than just couple months.

NO masteries
    No sig levels
    No weekly SA
    No dupe champ shards
    No calender

no its almost end of 2017

with barely any grinding u can easily get 4* a week.
    Now u can make a new account with BOOOSTED 4* rate pulls.

Thanks to this bare minimum arena so many people got basically free 5*
    + all the free shards and events from calender/modok events
    already FREAKIN seeing lv 20 on global and below with 5*.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Lucky?!? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Here we go again. after opening 3 juggernaut in a row, today it was time for my 3rd voodoo in a row! Waiting for GW telling me that this is how random system work!
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Blade, Iceman, Starlord, Ghost Rider, Dr.Voodoo, Gwenpool, Stark Spidey, Hela, Hulk, and more. Pretty **** luck but I guess I'll just learn to get by.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    At least some are duped. I only have She-Hulk
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Mines been a mixed bag, some decent some bad

Main
    Juggernaut
    Iron fist
    Spider Gwen
    Civil warrior
    Storm
    Gulliotine
    Unknown close to another one

Alt

Star Lord
    X23
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    I'm pretty lucky dom and Iceman
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Out of 12 x23 is my only one worth 4/55, sym Spidey is alright but won't go past 3/45, the other 10 are pretty terrible. My last 2 were gambit and falcon 😣
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Storm, SL, Ultron, Groot, Cyclops, Winter Soldier, Netflix, Rogue, Ronan, and Nightcrawler in that order. Nothing really useful unless duped except Ultron.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Hawkeye ×2, Drax, Venom, Elektra, Ant man, Ultron, Spider man, Moon knight
  • RyuichiRyuichi Posts: 19
    edited January 2018
    Cap Marv, Juggy, Juggy again, Elektra, Karnak, King Groot, Ghost Rider and Iceman.
    Its fine. Ups and downs.
    But i would love to add Loki and JF on my collection (hehehehe).