Options

The Worst 7* In the Basic Pool

TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,759 ★★★★★
My vote goes to VtD. The damage he does is truly reminiscent of being slapped with a tongue.

Who could be a worse 7* pull than this blob of black marshmallow?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,310 ★★★★★
    The Awakening is the main aspect to his kit. I can see how that's a factor. Without that, you have to bank the Buffs and rock the L3.
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,759 ★★★★★

Kt1 is that you?

Did he make a video on this recently? I haven't watched anything from him in a hot minute.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,535 ★★★
    Bruh I'm at 8400 7vstar shards, if my second 7 star is vtd ima bug, pls anyone except venom the d, frost and stryfe. I get frost and stryfe are good but I just don't like them... what's that? Don't lie? Ok I wish they were never added to the pool, if not, in the game
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,677 ★★★★★
    Go down you vtd haters, Yes he terrible, but atleast he is a monster in incursions.

Tell me one place where ironman infinity war exhibits superiority? Nowhere.

Also if we talk pure offensive, sauron and imiw both are worse than VTD.
  • Options

Bruh I'm at 8400 7vstar shards, if my second 7 star is vtd ima bug, pls anyone except venom the d, frost and stryfe. I get frost and stryfe are good but I just don't like them... what's that? Don't lie? Ok I wish they were never added to the pool, if not, in the game

You deserve them after pulling a shang chi
  • Options

You deserve them after pulling a shang chi

Go down you vtd haters, Yes he terrible, but atleast he is a monster in incursions.

Go kill rol winter soldier with those three and you'll see why VtD is garbage compared to those two lol. Incursions don't count cause some buffs make some champs ridiculously strong, this however doesn't mean their kits are strong, VtD is ten times worse than IW Iron Man or Sauron.
    I'm not denying vtd is worse.
    But if you don't have hercules or high sig angela, Vtd is a great and fun champ for incursions. Sauron is useful for defense. What role does imiw provide? Atleast having a vtd means you have a incursions champ. He is terrible and cryworthy pull, but not the worst in the basic pool imo.
  • Options
    o_o said:

Yeah… no…
    https://youtu.be/Sc4oEESi6i8
    Woah, I guess I must be sleeping on him.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,790 ★★★★★
    Big disagree. He can be actually really, really good under certain conditions and in certain scenarios.

Imo and from my own roster, Hawkeye is way worst. Barely usable even in arenas.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,518 ★★★★★
    Okay, I'll admit - if there were like 10 other champs I would use in incursions before VTD, then VTD wouldn't be the worst.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,207 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

My vote goes to VtD. The damage he does is truly reminiscent of being slapped with a tongue.

Who could be a worse 7* pull than this blob of black marshmallow?

He's always been a champ in need of fine tuning. The ramp is just too laborious, but glorious if you can do it.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,890 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Vtd from basic, Jabari from Titan

The disagree spammers are out in full force again
    Jabari is really not that bad lol they're disagreeing cause you're wrong. You may not like the champ but compared to actual garbage like Thing and Gladiator pffft not even close. Jabari can finish a ton of BGs matches after a single sp2, her damage is nuts.
    Lol no. For someone at my level and most Valiant, Jabaris only use is the Fintech challenge and a Hazard Shift option if you desperately need one in war.

Gladiator is getting buffed. Thing will be a great future champion. Do you know how many wins I got in BGs with my 6*.

I would personally trade my 2 Jabari pulls for 1 gladiator and 1 thing
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,890 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Vtd from basic, Jabari from Titan

The disagree spammers are out in full force again
    Jabari is really not that bad lol they're disagreeing cause you're wrong. You may not like the champ but compared to actual garbage like Thing and Gladiator pffft not even close. Jabari can finish a ton of BGs matches after a single sp2, her damage is nuts.
    Lol no. For someone at my level and most Valiant, Jabaris only use is the Fintech challenge and a Hazard Shift option if you desperately need one in war.

Gladiator is getting buffed. Thing will be a great future champion. Do you know how many wins I got in BGs with my 6*.

I would personally trade my 2 Jabari pulls for 1 gladiator and 1 thing
    There are a lot of strong champs in the game that never get used because they're not meta relevant, doesn't automatically mean they're bad.

We don't even know how good the buff will be, right now he's terrible that's all we know.
    As for Thing, when exactly do you expect people to get him to sig 200? 2028? 😂

I think it's just the fact that you pulled her twice tbh, she's really not as bad as you think. She's not top 10 but she's decent nonetheless, calling her the worst in the Titan is objectively incorrect.
    Thing could still be usable at like sig 80-100 though. Plus the sig isnt the only annoying thing about his kit. The unstoppable/tankiness/and general annoyance if his AI doesnt play into you while managing rock stacks.

Trust me i know it doesn’t seem like a good pull right now, but the difference is its only for now, whereas Jabari will always be an underperforming champ.

• Options
    geaimsgeaims Posts: 43

Lab, abyss, etc want me to keep going?