**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Side Quest Keys gone from inventory [resolved]

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SurijoSurijo Posts: 14
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with the new plan:

The team is aiming to have the missing keys distributed via in-game message by March 1st.

We will also be extending the quest period so it will now end on March 20th, allowing additional completion time. We will also be extending the Un-Break my Ironheart solo events.

Thank you for your patience.

Sigo teniendo el mismo problema no se puede jugar las misiones están bloqueadas de igual forma las fichas no se pueden recoger
  • Options
    SurijoSurijo Posts: 14
    Tengo el mismo problema no puedo jugar mision secundaria todo esta bloqueado y las fichas sin poder recoger
  • Options
    DjokerjuniorDjokerjunior Posts: 6
    I also can't claim 12 keys or 2 weeks, I lose time to be able to participate in other events. I hope KABAM will quickly resolve this and provide commensurate compensation.
  • Options
    ZhisZhis Posts: 3
    with the new keys unlocked this last week, I have a total of 9 unclaimed keys, please help with this.

• Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,153 ★★★
    Efrenf722 said:

Currently have 12 heart-coded keys that I’m still unable to claim.

same here as well
  • Options
    AtomosAtomos Posts: 3
    I can’t claim 6 keys. I thought this had been resolved
  • Options
    My side quest keys have disappeared too and I wanna hit all the milestones. What should I do my in game name is Kyle1
  • Options
    Mvijay786Mvijay786 Posts: 5
    I still can't claim the keys from this week. Then how we complete the side quest.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    This has been already explained, we will get all the Keys 1 of March, so basically tomorrow everybody will get the keys we have left, calm down, lol, its just 2 day difference and we will get the event extended till 20th of March.

Its not a big deal RIGHT NOW, it has been till now because we will have to rush all the keys but still.
  • Options
    I have 12 keys that i cannot claim
  • Options
    SmashmeisterSmashmeister Posts: 3
    I think I too am missing keys. I did all the quests but do not have enough points for all the rewards. I did not get all the keys that I claimed. I counted 7 and 1 inbox ley but only did 5 side quests before running out of keys to do more.
  • Options

They probably needed this final week's worth of keys to be available in the Solo Keys Event first.

And I would guess now they will maybe remove the rest of the days on that Solo Keys Event.

So that they could parse through everyone, as to how many keys they currently have and how many times they ran the quest (same with using the Path Selector items).

And then give them whatever was missing out of all of that in a compensation mail msg.
  • Options
    Just got the correction but only got 5 plus 1 key so a total of 6 when it’s 8 plus 1?
  • Options
    Colossus2017Colossus2017 Posts: 5
    I still missed one Tier 1 gate pass. Do I need to submit a ticket?
  • Options
    Qwerty112211Qwerty112211 Posts: 17
    Me too I was only given 11 it was more like 12 at the very least or 13 ?? Will you be sending the rest??
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,684 ★★★★★
    So happy we don't have to read this every other post now!
  • Options
    DarkChamp732DarkChamp732 Posts: 86

Appreciate it Kabam!
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    I just got a gate key in the mail I didn’t know was coming but I’ve already used all my keys for the quest…
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,764 ★★★★★

I’m thinking I may have hosed myself: I have a gate key, but no more entries. Was this the intention—that you could have one but not the other?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    From the Milestones, the final GATE key would have been in conjunction with your final ENTRANCE Key.

Anyone getting their GATE key in mail should also have gotten at least some amount of Entrance keys as well (as seen in people's mail msgs previously above here, except for what @Drago_von_Drago said).

For @DrZola , if you had just been blindly using all your entrances, without paying attention to how many GATE keys you also still had not used yet, then yes, you could potentially cause a Gate Key to go to waste.

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,764 ★★★★★

From the Milestones, the final GATE key would have been in conjunction with your final ENTRANCE Key.

Anyone getting their GATE key in mail should also have gotten at least some amount of Entrance keys as well (as seen in people's mail msgs previously above here, except for what @Drago_von_Drago said).

For @DrZola , if you had just been blindly using all your entrances, without paying attention to how many GATE keys you also still had not used yet, then yes, you could potentially cause a Gate Key to go to waste.

Aye, blind I was. But now I see.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 468 ★★★
    I got 22 keys in the mail but I still have 14 unclaimed milestones with keys. I also never got a tier 3 devoted key.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,994 ★★★★★
    edited February 29
    DrZola said:

Aye, blind I was. But now I see.
    Dr. Zola
    Is the 🎶 nice? Have not heard it before.
  • Options
    Carmelit0Carmelit0 Posts: 8
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Here with the new plan:

The team is aiming to have the missing keys distributed via in-game message by March 1st.

We will also be extending the quest period so it will now end on March 20th, allowing additional completion time. We will also be extending the Un-Break my Ironheart solo events.

Thank you for your patience.

Hello. The keys are now available in the mail and they gave 2 accesses for the path on the right. But not those of the other 2 paths. They will send them later or we will definitely lose that prize.? In the individual mission you still cannot claim
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    I don’t think I have any way to prove it with a screenshot now but I never had any issues with keys all month and completed all my runs through the quest yesterday. I got the correction mail today and it only had a gate key in it which I can’t use now. I claimed it assuming it was a missing quest key and not a gate key only and figured it out when I went to run the quest again and it was locked.

I didn’t pay attention to the fact that I somehow missed a gate key earlier in the month so I had no idea one was coming in the mail.

The game team could look and see what I was sent to confirm but, unless they are going to send out extra keys for our troubles it doesn’t matter much.

The one I got was just the A/B/C choice key so I didn’t miss out on much. If missed the one to pick any path I might be more bothered.
  • Options
    beegee126beegee126 Posts: 5
    I received the mail today with the keys and such, but it's still frustrating since we now have other events that are taking our time, as well. Plus, the "Special" journey (where you have to fight #romance champs with the a skill/Cosmic/etc.) has not been extended. Sure we have until March 20th to use the keys, but not to complete the other special part. And very little time with other stuff going on. Not a fan of this resolution...