**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Trash offers

This is a horrible way to start off the new year but nothing I wouldn’t expect from kabam the 50$ and 100$ deal is basically the same thing 3000 t2 alpha fragments for 100$ get out of here

Comments

• Sc0ut1382Sc0ut1382 Posts: 36
    @AegonT I was thinking the same thing
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    You shouldn't even be expecting for any offer at all ... They did something at least.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Wish to see these kind of offers for in game units
    Even it's of 3k units or more
    @will-o-wisp actually we should expect it they’ve done it every year so something that reoccurs can be expected
    @Moneygrab true that we aren’t milking the whales today
  • BosleyBosley Posts: 247 ★★★
    AegonT wrote: »
    It's weird that they haven't adjusted the offers much from last year despite the evolution of the game.

It's not weird, just lazy AF..... KABAM!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Sc0ut1382 wrote: »
    @will-o-wisp actually we should expect it they’ve done it every year so something that reoccurs can be expected
    If you are looking at history to base your expectations off of then last year was a 5* rank 3 package. This year is a 5* rank 4 package. Seems to be linear and account for growth which is what one would expect.
    @CoatHang3r right because it should take a whole year to r4 a champion and you should have to spend money on it nah I’m good these offers are trash I’m stocked on t4cc37rk029yxc17.jpeg
    @Mcord117 I have been paying attention they did great things in December and the calendar for January is awesome thought they were turning over a new leaf these offers prove otherwise
  • I'd buy the alphas out of them lol.
    Was def hoping for a 5* awakener offer tho. Probably would have been too expensive, but woulda been nice to see
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    I wouldn’t buy these offers and I think anyone who does just has too much money to burn, but it’s theirs to burn. I don’t get the outrage at offers anymore, if you were expecting anything great you haven’t been paying attention

Actually I was expecting better. After the poor cyber Monday offers I thought they'd figure out a bit what people want. These threads are important for their marketing team to learn from.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It is more of a happy new year for them.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    I figured the whales would be all over the offers for the 8 t1a
  • RocaRoca Posts: 6
    VERY DISSAPOINTED IN THESE GARBAGE OFFERS!

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Part of the deals include t1a’s, which people have been begging for. I bought the 10€ deal just for the t1a. The other offers were to pricy for me.
  • It would be nice to see an admin pick up posts like these so we know they atleast pay attention to these threads.
  • Absolute garbage.....as expected. I feel I speak for a pretty large portion of the community when I say ENOUGH OF THE T4C OFFERS!!!! Even with the capacity increase, I’m flooded with t4c and t4b!!! And 6,000 t2a frags? When we get a free one in 30 days? Lmfao....just another hashmark underneath the “swing and a miss’ category....way to ring in the new year and get people excited Kabam lol
    @Yankeespank exactly I don’t even know why there’s forums when clearly admins don’t read and if they do they don’t care lol
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Sc0ut1382 wrote: »
    If you are looking at history to base your expectations off of then last year was a 5* rank 3 package. This year is a 5* rank 4 package. Seems to be linear and account for growth which is what one would expect.

How is this a r4 5* package. You need 6 t4b and you get 4, you need 4 t4c and you get 3, you need 6 t1a and you get 5, you need 4 t2a and you get 1/6. This is an r3 5* deal again.
    Even if you buy both at $150 you are still 3 5/6 t2a short
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Well, kabam went for the big bucks again instead of the smaller bucks that would have netted them so much more. trashy offers(as usual) from a greedy company who are so out of touch with their player base. Too bad, was hoping to spend some money today, but definitely NOT on those trash offers. Pathetic kabam....just pathetic.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    It's like they are selling last years model to see who will bite. they should have 5* offers.
    9hrrio3r5okv.jpeg
    I feel you @Sc0ut1382
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I really wish they priced the second offer at 30 dollars. 50 dollars is way too much to spend on it for me. I can buy a whole other game with that money.
    @Fallencircus lol Bro like I don’t need t4cc hahaha I guess all people do on here is flag your comments that’s cool they should have an adult forum
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Absolute garbage.....as expected. I feel I speak for a pretty large portion of the community l

Mate, NO you dont. You speak for yourself, thats it. Not every player is at the same level, and Im sure many will buy these offers. If you dont like them, dont buy them, easy?

BUT, you dont speak for me, or anyone else at all

• unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Absolute garbage.....as expected. I feel I speak for a pretty large portion of the community l

Mate, NO you dont. You speak for yourself, thats it. Not every player is at the same level, and Im sure many will buy these offers. If you dont like them, dont buy them, easy?

BUT, you dont speak for me, or anyone else at all

and thats why youre jailed....smh