**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Magic Thief - NEEDS NERF ASAP

Comments

• Options
    Tantale338Tantale338 Posts: 4
    Interaction between nodes and tactic l7 and node 49 make it impossible .
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,357 ★★★★

This too, some node/defender/global pairings will be pretty much impossible to beat.
  • Options
    Tantale338Tantale338 Posts: 4

This too, some node/defender/global pairings will be pretty much impossible to beat.
    In my opinion, the well time block part of the tactic is very bad design. We need an other way to remove indestructibles
  • Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 217
    But there is an error for the good side, a certain fight here of Domino vs Zemo, the prowless of Domino did not go away, so Zemo never won indestructible, but this error is random
  • Options
    Hen4yHen4y Posts: 25
    Gomezlink said:

But there is an error for the good side, a certain fight here of Domino vs Zemo, the prowless of Domino did not go away, so Zemo never won indestructible, but this error is random

Defensive ability reduction it work, same thing magneto vs Zemo, it shouldn't work boh
  • Options
    Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 268 ★★★
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but there’s no champion other than Wiccan on the attacker tatic (and this only applies for cosmic matchups) that can block unblockable attacks?

While on the defensive side, you have a few champs that can go unblockable and the only way to remove the indestructible is to (well-timed) block?

And I’m only looking at base kits here without taking into account nodes?
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Kappa2g said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but there’s no champion other than Wiccan on the attacker tatic (and this only applies for cosmic matchups) that can block unblockable attacks?

While on the defensive side, you have a few champs that can go unblockable and the only way to remove the indestructible is to (well-timed) block?

Stryfe can when you place a concussion.
  • Options
    Lil_DraKulaLil_DraKula Posts: 29
    I just fought a thing on path 1 and omg this fight is impossible, i tried a r2 7* storm x which is an xmagica attacker and a maxed out kate bishop and he’s still at full health. This magic thief tactic just isnt gonna work with a lot of other node combinations and defenders in certain fights
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 828 ★★★★
    Beewee said:

Kappa2g said:

Good luck against kingpin, Jabari or zemo with that concussion lol
  • Options

Beewee said:

Kappa2g said:

It’s a passive
  • Options
    CrazyBunnyZoyCrazyBunnyZoy Posts: 34
    Beewee said:

Beewee said:

Kappa2g said:

It’s a passive
    So the plan is to use a champ that you can’t consistently charge with his sp1 without triggering miss, consume the few charges you make with heavies to counter unblockable every 12 with a concussion so you can maybe keep countering global + defenders abilities + node . And you can only attempt to do that with 1 champ out of the whole attack pool( yeah Wiccan can counter unblock from cosmic champs ) . Same champ who sucks if can’t be ramped up
  • Options
    Heinz11Heinz11 Posts: 210

I just fought a thing on path 1 and omg this fight is impossible, i tried a r2 7* storm x which is an xmagica attacker and a maxed out kate bishop and he’s still at full health. This magic thief tactic just isnt gonna work with a lot of other node combinations and defenders in certain fights

Void should work. He’s tactic and will handle any regen
  • Options

Beewee said:

Beewee said:

Kappa2g said:

It’s a passive
    So the plan is to use a champ that you can’t consistently charge with his sp1 without triggering miss, consume the few charges you make with heavies to counter unblockable every 12 with a concussion so you can maybe keep countering global + defenders abilities + node . And you can only attempt to do that with 1 champ out of the whole attack pool( yeah Wiccan can counter unblock from cosmic champs ) . Same champ who sucks if can’t be ramped up
    Meh you can technically use bishop. One parry equals like 7 prowess if the tactic worked correctly that should destroy.
  • Options
    BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Posts: 23
    Wait till all bans are changed to Bishop, Domino, and Storm X for example. Now your prowess tactic attack champs are even more limited.
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 454 ★★★
    I run path 9. There aren’t a lot of immunity options for the hazard shifts. Any plan to mitigate those?
  • Options
    ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    This is by design a global whose sole goal is to make us break our phones. I see no other way around it. Whoever designed this defense tactic is a sadist.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 544 ★★★

I run path 9. There aren’t a lot of immunity options for the hazard shifts. Any plan to mitigate those?

The whole thing needs changed at this point. All paths have severe node/champ placement issues.

Path 9, your best bet is going to be iceman w/odin synergy for the whole thing. You know you’ll be seeing tactics on one eye open.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    Anyone want to hazard a guess of the average death counts of wars with high tactic defender placement
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★

Anyone want to hazard a guess of the average death counts of wars with high tactic defender placement

Whatever the number is, I am sure it will be in line with the expectation of the game team!!
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 188 ★★
    It ain't happening so don't fuss just play the season.. as u will struggle so will the opponent.. just hope they struggle just 1 more than u... It's a pathetic tactic.. just pure fun killer