**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

This game sucks so here’s a suggestion.....

Stop **** with the gamers controls and Stop allowing the ai to cheat!!! I’d spend more money on a properly working game. Tired of ai cheating and I have to spend to revive then magically the ai stops cheating once I’ve spent money. Go figures.

Comments

• Sc0ut1382Sc0ut1382 Posts: 36
    Or you just don’t know how to play 💁‍♀️
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    or you can just stop playing. also take the tin foil hat off. there isn't any conspiracy theories at play here. you just aren't that good at the game.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Sc0ut1382 wrote: »
    Or you just don’t know how to play 💁‍♀️

or you're just closing your eyes to the obvious because you're a sheep
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    I agree I will admit when I mess up but there are times I can't move or I swipe back and I end up running forward and die or my blocks get broken thru lol I spend more on bugs then I do on the game itself pretty sad
  • I’ll admit when I mess up too and I’ve been playing since the beginning and notice when the game changes. I swipe and no response and block drops all day long. I dash back and my heavy fires off then the ai wrecks me with a combo. I go for a heavy attack and my champ dashed away. I never know what my controls are gonna do on there own. I pay to revive my champ and then magically the controls work fine again.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Never happens to me, perhaphs problem is on your end? Problem with game not reacting might be the result of device not having enough memory.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    I 100% disagree with the "magically working again" scenario. they don't program the game to "cheat" and when you spend money it would go back to normal. Just not going to happen. Look at your playing conditions-
    When did you clean your screen last?
    Does your phone have game performance controls options on/off?
    Are you using a screen protector that isn't all the way down?
    Do you have a phone case that has raised edges and interferes with swiping?
    It's not always the game, there could be a lot of reasons for it happening.
    fpsc0jrgthwl.gif
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    I 100% disagree with the "magically working again" scenario. they don't program the game to "cheat" and when you spend money it would go back to normal. Just not going to happen. Look at your playing conditions-
    When did you clean your screen last?
    Does your phone have game performance controls options on/off?
    Are you using a screen protector that isn't all the way down?
    Do you have a phone case that has raised edges and interferes with swiping?
    It's not always the game, there could be a lot of reasons for it happening.

man have you been brainwashed by kabam...
  • iPhone 6s. Plenty of memory. Clean screen. No defects. Plenty of data signal. Happens in and out of the otter box. All gives me the same scenarios. Block drops, and controls do what they want still.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’ve never experienced this so...probably something ur doing. Do a screen recording or something, then look over it frame by frame