**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Magic Thief - NEEDS NERF ASAP

Comments

• Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 847 ★★★
    GabeZRod said:

This defense tactic is literally impossible… you can’t dex specials or they gain indestructible. You can’t block specials or they gain 15% of a bar of power. It’s better off to just let yourself die and start again over trying to remove these indestructible passives

It is insane. I got stuck on a NF with Hazard Shift in war. It became impossible to remove the indestructible buffs at a rate faster than he would gain them, and so he didn’t even lose health in second form.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 679 ★★★

Tbh it feels like the devs who develop Global nodes aren’t aware of game dynamics lately.

Constructively speaking it seems that when a new global is designed champs abilities and pre-existing nodes aren’t taken into account.

Some examples…

VERY well said. This meta makes me rethink doing War at all. Sucks the fun out of it completely.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    edited March 3
    it's so bad they've even lost touch with veteran war players with years of t1 experience. the sudden difficulty change is so snobby and elitist, like who is this even targeted to?
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 471 ★★★
    It's a hard defense tactic but it's beatable....until you face off against Bullseye.

Then it's a nightmare.
  • Options
    ace007venturaace007ventura Posts: 29

Pikolu said:

Freaking ridiculous and they drop this on the weekend so they probably won’t fix it before the season starts

Season starts in 11 days. I'd be surprised if it wasn't fixed by then.

I'm just glad the bugs with the tactic were made apparent during the offseason and not the actual season.
    Crush/Sturdy was left a mess for an entire season, it still wasn't great last season. I'm not holding out hope, they keep trying out these fancy tactics that sound cool in principle but just suck any skill and fun out of the game.

Can't wait to face an Adam warlock on one eye open hazard shift node.
    Dude !!! I am literally stuck on this node right now & came here to see how everyone else were dealing with this.

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,290 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Freaking ridiculous and they drop this on the weekend so they probably won’t fix it before the season starts

Season starts in 11 days. I'd be surprised if it wasn't fixed by then.

I'm just glad the bugs with the tactic were made apparent during the offseason and not the actual season.
    Crush/Sturdy was left a mess for an entire season, it still wasn't great last season. I'm not holding out hope, they keep trying out these fancy tactics that sound cool in principle but just suck any skill and fun out of the game.

Can't wait to face an Adam warlock on one eye open hazard shift node.
    War im in we have a kate bishop on that node its bad like im just healing her than damaging
  • Options
    AtluzmaxAtluzmax Posts: 6
    What do you think about node 49?
  • Options
    fabsgrassifabsgrassi Posts: 47
    kus234 said:

Kabam thinks every alliance has a war planner officer beyond t5 wars. Its not true, not everyone has time to do so, but as said before, who cares about time anyway. The average allies will keep scoring like 60 deaths per BG and thats it

I don't think it's about planning . The nodes are not doable even if u plan . There are tons of interactions where u cannot get the defender down.. it's a **** tactic what was not tested and thrown to us... What Kabam should have used as Attack Tactic Should say "Pay 5 Dollars to solo the defender " use that tactic for perfect war.

Indeed; planning and exchanging paths for better match ups maybe make some fights better, but surely there are some that are pure bs
  • Options
    GomezlinkGomezlink Posts: 220
    The biggest problem is not just the difficulty, but the bug, passive prowless is not being exchanged for indestructible of the opponent
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 223 ★★
    I see certain fights the opponent is starting with Indestructible..how???? Will try to post a Vid..
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 223 ★★
    kus234 said:

I see certain fights the opponent is starting with Indestructible..how???? Will try to post a Vid..

I have 2 short clips to prove how in one instance the defender starts with Indestructible..how can I post Videos here??
  • Options
    NeinoIIINeinoIII Posts: 64
    "The tactic is not working as intended and the difficulty is lower than what we planned for so we will be revamping it." -Kabam probably
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★

Ya it’s beyond ridiculous that this could be tested and approved.

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★

I run path 9. There aren’t a lot of immunity options for the hazard shifts. Any plan to mitigate those?

Same here - it's **** - like 4 attackers and half will probably be banned. Would like to see devs do every path with tactics to show us how reasonable they are before release.
  • Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 84
    I’m just taking notes. One eye open ✅. Hazard shift ✅. Other pain nodes ✅. Just updated my champs go magic thief’s. Gonna get 50 kills this aw 😂
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Watch kabam take a few days to respond this and only fixing the bug about the indestructible not being removed and completely ignoring the other bad interactions, such as the unblockable nodes/champions

Either kabam not learned their lesson or this is completely intentional as an attempt to drive more and more item usage in AW, when Crush was announced, kabam said they were going to bring back some older defense tactic and this current tactic is a copycat of Stubborn, which was also hated back in 2019-2020

i'm concerned that kabam will keep this tactic the way it is for 2 months and the next tactic will be another one that was hated and just giving another name/champs tags