**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Post your 6 star featured pulls here

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★

I wanted iromheart and kushala so that's great

Will keep opening for Onslaught

Comments

• Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I don't want to post mine because they were terrible. But kudos on getting Bullseye as well.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★

No onslaught yet big sad. Got kushala too but somehow missed the screenshot. Opened 15 total crystals.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★
    Opened 4 and got onslaught as the only featured. Definitely will keep opening for bullseye and WT and then I’m done
  • Options
    DarthGuacamoleDarthGuacamole Posts: 75
    I am depressed about the deadpool
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    edited March 5
    Chobbly said:

I don't want to post mine because they were terrible. But kudos on getting Bullseye as well.

Yeah but I already have a 7 star so..

This was my first ever Titan
    I got very lucky

Hope your next crystals pulls are great :)
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,037 ★★★
    Opened 20 and only got Kushala and Chee'Ilth, but that's fine as Kushala and Bullseye were my only real wants. Will keep trying for Bullseye, but for now Kushala will go up to r5, and I've also got Serpent to invest in come Thursday so that's fine.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,316 ★★★★★
    No Bullseye 🥲

I got the rest though and I don't care about Whiter Tiger so I'm happy. Also, finally got Rintrah, can't complain.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Opened 195k shards and got Kushala 4 times (one I already had). Didn’t get any of the other featured.
  • Options
    Heruzu369Heruzu369 Posts: 78
    4 Ikaris, 3 Sersi’s, 2 Cap Brits, 1 dragon man, 1 silver centurion, 1 white tiger. TOTALLYYYY balanced odds :) who doesn’t love having to wait months after a champ comes out and hype drops XD
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 575 ★★★
    10 featured crystals, Zero featured but a ton of Corvus "Useless" Glaive dupes and Terrax :)
  • Options
    Dfour24Dfour24 Posts: 69

23 featured, no onslaught. The only champ I really really wanted. Pulled anitvenom 5 times in the first ten pulls. This is the shocker featured crystal all over again.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★
    I don't know if it just feels this way or not, but it's always seemed as if pulling featured champs is more difficult than the others, but maybe that's just because they're the ones I'm chasing after.

14 Crystals
    - Spidey 2099 (1st time pull)
    - Anti Venom
    -Wasp
    -Corvus
    -Terrax
    -Dragon Man
    -Peni
    -Misty
    -Rinthra
    -Wasp
    -Spidey 2099
    -Silver C.
    -Immortal Abommination
    -Cheelith

1 out of 14. Good news is we still have plenty of time to pull a champ before the featured crystal changes. (Though I'm still sitting on my Abyss mutant selector for when Onslaught enters the basic just in case I can't get him here)
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    1m shards in and everyone multiple times but no bullseye
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    GMAX77 said:

I don't know if it just feels this way or not, but it's always seemed as if pulling featured champs is more difficult than the others, but maybe that's just because they're the ones I'm chasing after.

14 Crystals
    - Spidey 2099 (1st time pull)
    - Anti Venom
    -Wasp
    -Corvus
    -Terrax
    -Dragon Man
    -Peni
    -Misty
    -Rinthra
    -Wasp
    -Spidey 2099
    -Silver C.
    -Immortal Abommination
    -Cheelith

1 out of 14. Good news is we still have plenty of time to pull a champ before the featured crystal changes. (Though I'm still sitting on my Abyss mutant selector for when Onslaught enters the basic just in case I can't get him here)

And that is when ??
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,316 ★★★★★
    Did anyone else pull a champ and not get the awakening? I didn't screenshot it but I pulled Anti Venom twice and he's not awakened
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

Did anyone else pull a champ and not get the awakening? I didn't screenshot it but I pulled Anti Venom twice and he's not awakened

Have you restarted game?
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,820 ★★★★★

Have to restart your game. It’s been a bug for a while now
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★
    edited March 5
    21 crystals opened, only bullseye twice out of featured champions. Bought some 6* shards & popped 1 more... onslaught LFG!!!
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★

• Options
    SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 43
    20 crystals, got one cheelth
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    No Onslaught 😭

• Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 183 ★★
    edited March 5

1 crystal 1 Onslaught :)
  • Options
    RiryokuRiryoku Posts: 20
    My most wanted pulls were Kushala and onslaught, ironically onslaught was my first pull and kushala the last. At least i got her tho

In case anyone is wondering, I also got IronHeart :)
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    Opening these sucks when you only need 2 out of the crystal. I wish we could trade trash dupes.
  • Options
    Lo67KiLo67Ki Posts: 51
    Rigged
    I just wanted white tiger and onslaught and I’didnt get any featured champ bruh 300 iso gonna expire 😭