**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Inferno Crystal ?

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,049 ★★★
Good or bad ? Useful ? Need buff?

Inferno Crystal ? 99 votes

Just Good
41%
PantherusNZMidnightfoxTendersquadBigTuna_2054Cat_MurdockQuikPikHendrossGarloZsirhcZButtehrsRookiieZurocaptain_rogersWolf911TP33Matty_IceCarracho01Doctor_Strange19Steam97Cap_Murica 41 votes
Very good
21%
PIKESTAINcaptaincushcausticHeattblasttRockyshockySagacious0wlWhoDaPooEwell65SSS69jcphillips7Deamon1337Xguard77Sparty6Wonderfulloser1948KlippRaul_ColombiaPotatoslice500Johny_JoestarEmilia90rubfrBattleWarriar 21 votes
So Bad
14%
Maverick75Sachhyam257etgddhjjTristan709Dfour24Hainam219Ioniqus_797DeadpoisdeadTrongNovQueenMcocKingering_KingNacho98Mystical_fury1Nightheart 14 votes
Need buff
23%
Foxhero007WardrunaLmaoLegendboy2411SavageBreaker69LeoZedBeastDadDrStrange_358DeepworldLBN1SchnoodleLickyJJMACManbatnPissedOffParagonCioCristiGaborrrrrGlocqueUZZY_131004mmartin5817 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Very good
    I think it's subjective based on progression title.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,349 ★★★★★
    Just Good
    It's already there. It's called disagree
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,349 ★★★★★
    Just Good
    Extremely rewarding for valiants, meh for other titles
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    It's got some really good rewards for valiants but also some stuff that is bang average, I got 3 sets of t5cc today as my options, which isn't awful.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 246 ★★
    Just Good
    It's free... I like the anniversary crystal that we get weekly from the webstore better.
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 810 ★★★★
    Just Good
    Would be better if it had more 7* shards. Best one I've seen is 350 shards which is laughable. The rank up mats are good though.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    Very good
    I got 1400 7* shards like 3 times in a row so I’m happy with it. It’s really nice that it’s a nexus too
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 657 ★★★
    So Bad
    As a Paragorn, the Inferno crystal does not bring anything interesting:
    -6* shards
    -T5BC
    -T2AC
    All these items are found easily elsewhere in the game. Nothing useful to upgrade the (real) champions of a Paragorn.

I have the feeling that Kabam recently put the step on the break regarding the Paragorns evolution: aiming the 6* instead of 7*, less T6CC material for 7r2.
    Clearly a step backward and a source of frustration.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,541 ★★★★★
    Need buff
    Maybe if I got more than 235 shards from it.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 640 ★★★★
    It's ok, could be a little better

But it's also free
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,639 ★★★★
    Just Good
    It’s good for me (a paragon) to keep stocked up on T5B and T2A so I can rank up 5*s or 6* R3s for WoW. Otherwise it’s alright. Still haven’t taken 6* shards, the “worst” I’ve had were 20 6* sig stone crystals even then not bad for a free daily item.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,477 ★★★★★
    Just Good

As a Paragorn, Nothing useful to upgrade the Paragorn.

I have the feeling that Kabam recently put the step on the break regarding the Paragorns evolution:

Hi Captain Kirk.

para means beside, alongside of, and we all know what a gorn is. I'll take that title anytime and return my Valiant.
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 114 ★★
    Just Good
    I'm valiant and the crystal is nice, nothing special but it's not bad, I got 7 star shards multiple times