**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gifting rank rewards

Any idea when these will drop? Alliances that finished behind us have received rewards already.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    we got ours
  • Showing us as ranked 132, but nothing yet
  • Haven't gotten mine either but got them on my mini...werid
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    We got 1-5%
    2000 4* and 5000 5*
    5* crystals are disgusting right now tho. Our alliance ticker with everyone popping 5* crystals is so far terrible: 2 KK, HB, She Hulk, Groot.
    Seems fishy and I’m not a conspiracy person at all...
  • Everyone seems to have got 1% to 5% rewards hmmm
  • Not sure how its possible to land these 2 scores in the same bracket
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Not sure how its possible to land these 2 scores in the same bracket

Maybe because an absolute ton of alliances won’t spend or will get very low scores? Just a theory
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    I got 5* gwenpool and 4* hyperion from my crystal shards, and I contributed the most in my alliance to the event.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    so3jdq504nre.png
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    Happy New year Kabam. Good start to the new year. And now everyone is spending the shards and the people they haven't even got any rewards are just sitting here
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    loader187 wrote: »
    Happy New year Kabam. Good start to the new year. And now everyone is spending the shards and the people they haven't even got any rewards are just sitting here

Oh Jesus please....so what? If thats life changing for you, my God just wait till you grow up