**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakened 5-star Magneto and Special 3 Defense Bar?

EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
Does an Awakened Magneto (Classic) benefit from the Defense Bar if you hit the 20% or 12% Damage reduction?

His Awakened ability allows him to reduce damage from single attacks, so that he does not lose more than X% health from the individual attack. Does the Defense Bar add any additional reduction?

Also, sometimes during Magneto's own Special 3 Attack animation the screen starts to slightly spin during it. This occurs just as the Attack Bar starts, so it can kind of be disorienting. Is this intended?

Comments

• EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Does anyone know the answer?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    As far as I know, the Bar reduces Damage for all 5*'s.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    The bar (for me anyways) is a way to measure my sadness at having pulled two 5* Red Mags. I let it run all the way to the end to try to capture fully my profound disappointment at pulling a champ who was already mediocre and got nerfed anyway via 12.0.

Condolences.

Dr. Zola
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    I've pulled him 4 times, and at sig 60 he only reduces damage to 31% of max health so it's pretty weak as far as sigs go...

To answer your question I would say the bar reduces the damage first as that is a global feature for 5* champs then his sig would kick in. If it's a big hit that even after nailing the 20% reduction you can still take the full amount his sig will allow for.
  • jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    Is there still the problem where SP3 with multiple hits doesnt trigger his ability?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    jeyrey2000 wrote: »
    Is there still the problem where SP3 with multiple hits doesnt trigger his ability?

Think that's working as intended.
  • yup