**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

One week past and no compensation for Android user?

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
As one week going to be past and also voodoo arena going to be finish today still no any news about compensation for Android?
So Android user are joke?as kabam mike said it took time to investigate whose Player are affected so one weel is Not enough?
Due to the blackout i missed my voodoo to dupe.for this week arena i already made 6mil and will make 7mil till last.i originally aimed for going both arena to get him and dupe him and now i just have to satisfy with undupe voodoo.what is going on No one knows.

Comments

• MofoMofo Posts: 4
    It hasn't been a week yet. I just checked the reply to my ticket I submitted straight after it ended and the last reply was 2 days ago. I think they need more time. Just some background on me. I got locked out on Friday night (Sydney) and finished on 5,668,699 and the cut off was was 5,910,200 so I believe I have a legitimate argument as I could have easily completed 2 million on the Friday. I think they need more time to figure out the effect.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Mofo wrote: »
    It hasn't been a week yet. I just checked the reply to my ticket I submitted straight after it ended and the last reply was 2 days ago. I think they need more time. Just some background on me. I got locked out on Friday night (Sydney) and finished on 5,668,699 and the cut off was was 5,910,200 so I believe I have a legitimate argument as I could have easily completed 2 million on the Friday. I think they need more time to figure out the effect.

Good point. Hopefully it is what they're doing.
  • BohnesBohnes Posts: 1
    edited June 2017
    I've been locked out of my game on my Android phone since LAST UPDATE , May 3rd. I've emailed kabam daily and have NOT gotten reply on it yet. I'm far beyond pissed... W new one jus came up I'm like oh well got ignored a whole month literally, maybe new update everything will be fine... No sir. Still doing it. May 3rd - June 8 and counting. ... I don't know what to do fellas.. I've never had problems when contacting​them in past. Always next day handled..
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    Kabam doesnt care about what your problems are. They dont wanna run this company anymore. They want us to shift to the new game injustice 2. And probably everybody would hav done that by now if they had not spent so much money on this game. But its about time when everybody will get frustrated and leave the game. This game was fun once. Wish it would hav stayed the same.
  • Antony687Antony687 Posts: 87
    Plzzz kabam give me a awakening gem to dup my voodoo, i didnt go 4 second round as i used most of my boosts plzzz do it
  • They simply just dont care. I have a ticket open about only getting 99% on gold realm which is impossible, and i didnt get my gold realm rewards because of that, they asked me for screenshots and then gave me a reply of we are sorry you feel this way but we are unable to give you any compensation. I didnt ask for any. I just wanted what i worked for.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310

Acc to my time region it was day 12pm and it last foe night 9pm so technically more then half day i lost my score was 5.5 and can easily made 6mil
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310

@Mofo how? Blackout happen at first day of first run voodoo arena and now there is last day of second re run arena.then how it is 2 days. its more then 5 days or can say 6days
  • pedrokatirapedrokatira Posts: 1
    eu jogo com o tablet sansung galaxy tab 4 e ainda estou com problemas, esta caindo toda hora. prejudiquei a aly no meio de um missão devido ter caido o jogo e eu ter perdido toda a life praticamente. gastei todos os meus recursos em vão. continua caindo a cada 20 a 30 min. ja desinstalei limpei cash e tudo mais de uma vez. comomresolver isso?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    What could they be looking at? It can't just be arena, there was a war happening at this time too. What if you were in arena but not going for champ but just looking to hit milestones at your own pace. Idk. Hard to see how they can individually quantify
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Well they need to come up with some type of quantification and the mods can keep saying they are looking into this and closing threads, they will continue to find new one's. I really think they assumed their Appreciation Fest was going to make everyone forget what happened. They were mistakened!!!!!!! Check the logs Kabam it's very simple all those players that were active during the duration of the lock out were iPhone, all others on Android and these are the players you need to compensate.
  • LilWolfyLilWolfy Posts: 42
    1 mystic gem be good enough as compensation
  • Thechamp8556Thechamp8556 Posts: 33
    tnclecn03jj4.png
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    I requested statistics showing how Android vs iOS had affected rank rewards and what the difference was, but they haven't replied. If we could see the effect that the lock out really had it would show us kabam is honest and fair. I'm hoping against hope they release that info, they did for the button pushing thing, I'm sure they have stats on arena and solo rewards as well. It really feels like they have no intention of doing anything though, and are actually trying to censor these posts.
  • GrimJackGrimJack Posts: 10
    Cool I hope you get compensation. Then we can flash back 2 years when the same thing happened to iOS users in the original Rocket Arena. I never got Rocket because of the same issue. Kabam response? Too bad it was fair for everyone. Good Luck can't wait to see the outcome
  • As we have said many times in many different threads, we are still looking into this. We can't give you any more information until we actually have it. Please use the the search function before starting new threads.
This discussion has been closed.