**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is 5 Star Iron Fist Worth Ranking?

I saw Seatin had him on the ‘amazing’ tier. Just interested in thoughts.

I have the following 5 stars:

Majik (who I will take to R4)
Duped Juggs at r3
Iron Fist
Loki
Thor Jane Foster
Gambit

Thanks guys.

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    go ahead hes pretty good
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I'd say Yes, but I'd save up for Magik or Juggernaut
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    He’s okay, but not really worth going past r2. Too many good mystics to use t4cc on him
  • Cptnkillr_89Cptnkillr_89 Posts: 56
    IF is a quick hitter. He’s definitely good enough for R3, but go with magik first.
  • DarkDrakeiusDarkDrakeius Posts: 80
    Nah just leave him at r2
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Imo he's only useful against armor up champs
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Ironfist never and I mean never goes to r4. Even r3 is a luxury rank up.

His armor breaks have a limit and his health is low and can’t take a punch. He used to be good for a legend run and hit like a tank. Not so anymore.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    He may have been amazing in October, when this was posted.. but today he I s very average. R2 for arena points and that's it.
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Iron Fist is the most underrated champ in the game IMO. I r4’d mine awhile back when I didn’t have much to rank (I pulled him 5x in 7 crystals lol). I wasn’t happy but since his higher prestige than the rest of my 5* champs at the time I r4’d him, he’s one of my favorite champs now, he’s so powerful he can burn thru pretty much any content & on top of that he’s amazing for legend tag time attack runs(3 for 3 on them when using him), people hate on him who don’t use him much but he’s definitely worth the rank up
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★

Iron Fist is the most underrated champ in the game IMO. I r4’d mine awhile back when I didn’t have much to rank (I pulled him 5x in 7 crystals lol). I wasn’t happy but since his higher prestige than the rest of my 5* champs at the time I r4’d him, he’s one of my favorite champs now, he’s so powerful he can burn thru pretty much any content & on top of that he’s amazing for legend tag time attack runs(3 for 3 on them when using him), people hate on him who don’t use him much but he’s definitely worth the rank up

Lmao he's garbage. Use corvus for legends run anyway
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Corvus wasn't in the game when this post was made. I'm not sure why you bumped this.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

You’re bumping a 2 and a half year old thread, the game changes
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Must feel real smart answering a 2 year old thread
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

He wasn’t garbage two years ago @FRITO_Man. You know, when this thread was made.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    ah the good old days(not that I remember them)