**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

When Stark Spidey And Blade Get Added In The 5* Crystal , who will you go for then?

Swayam18Swayam18 Posts: 23
edited January 2018 in General Discussion

When Stark Spidey And Blade Get Added In The 5* Crystal , who will you go for then? 27 votes

Spider Man Stark Enhanced
44%
DrOctavius2_2Spity68heruheru511supergokuadqqedfyvrwhaler213FejoSharkPowerr99BobomanAv3to_BahamutDjBabu 12 votes
Blade
55%
MattyloNevvBstakJlw11Mwhitaker23BuckeyeKPnameplasragnar0kNemesis666Hzoriweapon_xtreme83CupidDONZALOOG1234Zen_Tricksternield04 15 votes

Comments

• Otriux1Otriux1 Posts: 14
    Stan Lee
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Well they would have the same chance as the rest of the champs in the crystal if they are in there at the same time... so what is the point of this poll? You should put, "who do you hope to get" or "prefer".
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Stark because i have both of them as a 5* but hes unduped..
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    What time is the January batch are added to the crystal? Sometimes in 36 hours right?
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    What time is the January batch are added to the crystal? Sometimes in 36 hours right?

First Tuesday of each month, AFTER server maintenance. But it’s best to just do it next day to be on the safe side.
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★

First Tuesday of each month, AFTER server maintenance. But it’s best to just do it next day to be on the safe side.

Ok. Gonna spin it after he's added to see if spark come to me. Went for him in his first featured and got Spider-Gwen.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    bells frogs big cherries
    Peter Pan magic cheese
    SEPHIROTH
    ...I really want them to find some way to put Sephiroth in the game 😅
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    going for spark because I have the tech AG, and because I have 8 t2a expiring before blade comes in the crystal
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    When Spark and Blade are added to the crystal, I will go for ... the best possible champion I can hope for from a crystal with a completely random outcome.