**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hyperion for AQ Attack?

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
How is Hyperion as an AQ attacker? Can he be classed as a sustainable champ, i.e. can he get his regen off reliably enough?

Comments

• Ida12fwIda12fw Posts: 16
    Just obtained a 5* version now rank 4 and he’s a monster. Just have to learn to use him. His regen only obtains after a SP3 though
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Yeah I pulled him as a 5* on Christmas Day (nice present) and had 2 cosmic awakening gems, he's now rank 4 and sig level 60. In the absence of Ghost Rider, I was thinking about running him with Stark Spidey and Blade on non-bleed paths, but wanted to see if anyone else was finding him effective as an AQ attacker. There's not much talk about him in that area.
  • supergokusupergoku Posts: 41
    he can solo map 5 bos dormamu in one go
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    I brought him in this week AQ replacing my Voodoo.. The damage output is great once you stack those furies and spam the L2. The regen? Not so reliable if you ask me. Guess the best place for him is on my AWD team.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    I think he should be the miniboss and boss killer in your team whilst the other two/one of your champs would be the ones you use to go through the map
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’ve been using Hyperion in aq attack for a very long time. Best place for him pending what lane(s) you usually run. Personally I end up facing 2 or all 3 abominations on map 5 and he wrecks abomination any day.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Regen seems a little weaker than it was but it is reliable and can be used multiple times in a long match if you don't need the power gains. Poison immun and massive damage
  • KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    that's weird , but best thing about him for me is his sp1 , you can bait any champs with that !
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hyperion is good for everything so do whatever you want with him