**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Blade crystal

When is the 5* blade crystal coming around? is there time to get 3k 5* shards before it comes?

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Feb 22
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Do the heroic, master and uncollected difficulty in event quest this january and you'll be good to go.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited January 2018
    When is the 5* blade crystal coming around? is there time to get 3k 5* shards before it comes?

February (JRock says 22nd)... and yes you should be able to get that much from next months event I am sure (let alone the event after that or any rewards from Act 4, and Summoner advancement in you alliance each week, ect).

I am saving as well (almost wish I would have started saving earlier as I got and opened my first 2 5*s within just the last couple weeks... got Luke Cage, which felt like I died :D, and then I got Mordo so it was not all bad). I am at 9,960 right now... so I definitely will be able to get at least 15,000 before then. I am hoping to get to 30,000 by then for a couple tries as it would help so much as my best champ so far is Quake and she is just not enough alone to do end game content.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Hope this is still up-to-date, good luck to you on Feb 22nd :)

k5pnuw20vott.png
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    @Kabam Miike what is going to happend in february when the basic pool catches up to the 4* phc additions of heroes? There are some that are saving for Blade (not surprisingly) and when will he get added to the different pools of crystals? Get info out, so players have a chance to plan ahead.

- PHC for a chance of a 3* or 4* Blade?
    - Grand master crystal for a chance of a 3*, 4* or 5* blade?
    - Basic 5* crystal for a chance of a 5* blade?
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Ryuichi_01 wrote: »
    Do the heroic, master and uncollected difficulty in event quest this january and you'll be good to go.

Then book a quick appointment with MCOC therapist to coach you over your disappointment when you open an Iron Patriot. :)

• KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    @Kabam Miike what is going to happend in february when the basic pool catches up to the 4* phc additions of heroes? There are some that are saving for Blade (not surprisingly) and when will he get added to the different pools of crystals? Get info out, so players have a chance to plan ahead.

- PHC for a chance of a 3* or 4* Blade?
    - Grand master crystal for a chance of a 3*, 4* or 5* blade?
    - Basic 5* crystal for a chance of a 5* blade?

a while back they made a post about this (since been deleted), that they might start adding some champions from the current PHC pool, into the basic 5* pool. I'm wondering if they're going to put anything overly powerful in the basic 5* pool at that point (wolverine, SW)
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Feb 22 for 5★ and when he will come in phc?
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Sounds good! thanks guys!
  • ciao raga!! avete una foto di che eroi ci sono nel cristallo da 15K di Blade??
  • @MrDOMiNiO
    Penso che abbia tutti gli eroi nel normale 5* con una possibilità migliore su Blade.

Scusa se questo è male ho usato google