**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Take care of those that take care of you

It is hard to believe but it feels that kabam prioritises new players. I see it all the time where new players are drawing numerous four stars from the PCH crystals and they always seem to get the top tier 5 stars we're older players who have spent money and helped Kabam grow continually get messed over with lower-tier champions andopening thousands of PCH crystals without any four stars. Please do not say it is luck of draw we all know that is far from the truth. I for one will now spend another dime until I start seeing the same results as new players

Comments

• FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Then enjoy your $ savings. It is widely speculated that newbies get better drop rates: give them some decent champs to get started with and sucker them into thinking this is the normal drop rate moving forward.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Beginner tier for 1 month then intermediate tier for 2 more months, that's a fact, I'm Almost certain that kabam are open about the fact the drop rates are better for those 3 months
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    I think they should have to disclose the drop rates. I remember there was a post about "Apple" requiring it. If I'm going to spend any money, I certainly would love to know what drop rate I'm spending my money on and off it changes at any point. The rate alone might discourage you from spending if you knew it.
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Beginner tier for 1 month then intermediate tier for 2 more months, that's a fact, I'm Almost certain that kabam are open about the fact the drop rates are better for those 3 months

Yea my first 3 months there were no four stars and no shush thing as 5*s so back then we had 3 months of 2 and 3* **** Disadvantaged off the bat . So don’t lay that argument down bud