**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RANK DOWN TICKETS FOR SUMMONER APPRECIATION EVENT

It would be really appreciated if Kabam give us one rank down ticket for 3*, 4* and 5*
It is very frustrating when we invest on a hero that everyone says is great, but you don't like it at all
Kabam could give us a chance to change our minds once in a while

Comments

• V much agree with this! With many new champs around it would be really nice to have a way to get these back in game.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    They stated that they won't give any more rank down tickets, stop asking please
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    CyberC wrote: »
    TKal wrote: »

Ask any child, the more you ask the more likely you are to get it. :)

R get hit
  • Rank down ticket would be nice, one or two of those rank down 4 star only it will awesome it just for testing champ and having fun with other champ
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Yes, please allow us access to these.
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    If i am not mistaken there are rank down tickets as a reward for 100% of act 5 chapter 2...
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    If i am not mistaken there are rank down tickets as a reward for 100% of act 5 chapter 2...

You are mistaken. There aren't
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    Yeah you are right. I just saw them the other day on something. I am drawing a blank now.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    You must have misunderstood. As 100% 5.2 you get a Rank Up ticket, for a 4/40 to rank 5 without spending anything.
  • Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Sell rank down tickets for 1000 dollars. If you really want it you have to pay. Rank down tickets are not fair for the people who actually ranked up based on strategy. I know i used it to my advantage. I ranked down 4 stars to rank up my 5 stars based on where the game will be headed.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Fjplum2007 wrote: »

Actually...when Kabam first introduced the rank down tickets they had a timer on them and would give full resources back. They also stated they would bring back the rank down tickets but they would not give you back all the resources you put into your champ. So asking for the rank down tickets is only asking for what they originally said they would do.
    I never heard of such a thing. You have a source?
  • username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    Sell rank down tickets for 1000 dollars. If you really want it you have to pay. Rank down tickets are not fair for the people who actually ranked up based on strategy. I know i used it to my advantage. I ranked down 4 stars to rank up my 5 stars based on where the game will be headed.

ARE U INSANE?? .....
    Or just incredibly selfish?

1. Don't let kabam think they sell em for 1k,
    Cause they will try & nobody will buy em!

& anytime its asked for again (say after the next 'balancing' snafu update?) Kabam will just say "what are u talking about, we put RDTs up for sale & nobody wanted em"???

The WEAKEST of us, DONT want that...
    We want to retrieve our PRECIOUS T4CC'S & reinvest those HARD TO AQUIRE items into better choices.
    THE GAME IS ALWAYS CHANGING CHAMPS, ..... WHY CANT WE?!?!?!?

2. U were smart enough to see where the game is going & ranked your 5s....
    good for U.... Sincerely, I mean that.
    I mean, its us (the player base) against the most challenging content in the game, right?

Or did u say what u did, cause you feel, like you have the advantage now?
    & U wanna keep it ?
    Are you also one of the players with the most powerful champs, who make claims that the PUNISHING, BRUTAL, BUGGED system (thats costing me a fortune -ESPECIALLY IN AQ) isn't challenging enough?

Because WE the players
    "Need to get better"?
    "Need to adapt"??
    (SO, SICK of hearing that from players BTW !!!!.... didnt u guys see Xmen Apocalypse? ????
    "those with the greatest power, PROTECT those without" )

Well, ya know what would REALLY
    help me get better & adapt ??????

RDTs RDTs RDTs !!!!!

to make BETTER ranking decisions,

In this EVER CHANGING game!

GIVE US THAT FREEDOM KABAM !!

[quote="Fjplum2007;c-25132"?

Actually...when Kabam first introduced the rank down tickets they had a timer on them and would give full resources back. They also stated they would bring back the rank down tickets but they would not give you back all the resources you put into your champ.

FINE.... Kabam, We will be willing to accept
    1 less T4CC, from each rank down,
    IF U GIVE US MORE RDTs

but, IF U TRY TO SELL RDTs to us,

We want FULL return of of ALL T4CCs.
    pwwazq0xobqx.png
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    [quote="Fjplum2007;c-25132"?

Actually...when Kabam first introduced the rank down tickets they had a timer on them and would give full resources back. They also stated they would bring back the rank down tickets but they would not give you back all the resources you put into your champ.

FINE.... Kabam, We will be willing to accept
    1 less T4CC, from each rank down,
    IF U GIVE US MORE RDTs

but, IF U TRY TO SELL RDTs to us,

We want FULL return of of ALL T4CCs.

Just stop it dude
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★

Actually...when Kabam first introduced the rank down tickets they had a timer on them and would give full resources back. They also stated they would bring back the rank down tickets but they would not give you back all the resources you put into your champ. So asking for the rank down tickets is only asking for what they originally said they would do.

Yep! They did say this actually.
  • C4LH3LH4C4LH3LH4 Posts: 84
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

I never heard of such a thing. You have a source?

Yes, back in February they said:
    "Future versions of these tickets may have class restrictions or return less than 100% of the materials.
    Champions that require 2 types of Catalysts to Rank up will only return 1 type of Catalyst when using a Rank Down Ticket"
    Wait,... ya mean kabam will say one thing & do another ?..... say it isnt SO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★

When we discussed the possibility of rank down tickets returning at a future time, we also stated that would be in instances where a change is made to a champion. They were created for this specific purpose alone.

We don't have any current plans to bring these back as random rewards, or make them an item for purchase within the game. Quoting one part of a statement or one piece of information without linking to the source and including the rest of a conversation takes things out of context and doesn't provide other players with relevant and important information.

As someone else mentioned, we've already answered this so I'm going to lock the thread down.
This discussion has been closed.