**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Google Play Achievements missing

I have been playing the game for a long time and I noticed there are achievements missing i have act one and two complete and I only have three i am missing complete any chapter how can I fix this? Éire

Comments

• EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    I have this same issue on Apple's Game Center.

I first played on Android, where the achievements unlocked without issue. But when I moved over to Apple those same Achievements refused to unlock.

Did you first start on Apple by any chance and are on a different operating system now?

Also, I've been posting about this for over a year now and Kabam has never responded to it. I expect it won't be addressed.
  • Djeire84Djeire84 Posts: 9
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    I have this same issue on Apple's Game Center.

I first played on Android, where the achievements unlocked without issue. But when I moved over to Apple those same Achievements refused to unlock.

Did you first start on Apple by any chance and are on a different operating system now?

Also, I've been posting about this for over a year now and Kabam has never responded to it. I expect it won't be addressed.

No I just had Android i came from Windows Phone. It's so annoying as lots of hours have gone into the game and it's infuriating to see the achievements greyed out.
    Anyone going to address this issue??
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The real question is, why care about achievements? There are plenty of ways to show your achievements like titles and such. The only achievement from apple I’ve noticed is like 1 mil crystals. Get Uncollected, beat RoL, maybe LOL when you are ready. Get in a good ally, get some AW MVP’s. Those are achievements that actually show.
    The real question is, why care about achievements? There are plenty of ways to show your achievements like titles and such. The only achievement from apple I’ve noticed is like 1 mil crystals. Get Uncollected, beat RoL, maybe LOL when you are ready. Get in a good ally, get some AW MVP’s. Those are achievements that actually show.

Because achievements are available in the game so they should be accessible. As I play games mostly on mobile I'd like to see my achievements go up. They are part of the game.
    Djeire84 wrote: »
    Anyone going to address this issue??

This may be a Google play issue mate, why dont you contact them

I have looked to many forums on the subject and the general consensus is that the game developer will need to release a patch or update to allow for the coding needed for the Google play games client to work effectively.