**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Tech Champ to use my Rank 5 ticket to help with Act 5 Chap 4

I have a rank up ticket and wondering what tech champ would help me the most in Act 5 chap 4.
Options are: Nebula, Doc Ock, Punsiher 2099

I already have Star Lord, Rocket Racoon, SpiderMan Stark Enhanced Rank 5.

Any advice would be appreciated (I actually have two tech rank up tickets so could do two of them if I need).

Comments

• whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    doc oc
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I would say Doc Ock because of his infinite power lock and heal block if you know how to use him. Assuming you know how because you are at 5.4 he of course needs to be duped tho
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I would say Doc Ock because of his infinite power lock and heal block if you know how to use him. Assuming you know how because you are at 5.4 he of course needs to be duped tho

Actually no doc oct is better not duped.

But yes doc oct would be my choice. Potential champ to use against ultron boss in 5.4.6
  • MasterFlintMasterFlint Posts: 97

Thanks, my understanding is the SP1 has to be continually spammed? Is there an easier way?

The videos I watched it seems like they're missing a lot of potential damage having so spam the SP1 after a 1,2, or 3 hit combo because the debuff is about to expire.

Thank you so much for those who posted their comments, it's much appreciated.
  • Wordy12Wordy12 Posts: 208
    Doc Oc for sure
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    nebula because you need a decent double immune champ for biohazard path. there are better power control champs than doc oc