**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks for the awakening 💙

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★

I’m ngl she’s hella underrated. The dupe makes her so much more sustainable, and an r1 doing 550k health this quickly with a full yellow bar is incredible.

Dudeeeeee.... 38 seconds is nuts!!! I may have to start messing with her more, that's damn good!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,949 ★★★★
    edited March 21

This was the Deathless thing I was eager for the community to discover.

I can confirm that all 4 of the non-Thanos Deathless champions will have an earnable dupe similar to Deathless Guillotine (though the place Summoners can earn it may be different). Thanos may as well but no definite plans for him yet.

Will we get to awaken the 7 star Maestro later as well?
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    edited March 21

I’m ngl she’s hella underrated. The dupe makes her so much more sustainable, and an r1 doing 550k health this quickly with a full yellow bar is incredible.

Dudeeeeee.... 38 seconds is nuts!!! I may have to start messing with her more, that's damn good!
    It’s literally faster than my r5 ascended Kate lmao. Unfortunately since her SP3 damage is % based you’re not gonna do a 160k hit in battlegrounds. I’m gonna do some testing with her in bgs to see how she does and if she’s maybe r2 worthy? Regardless, she put up an impressive time in that fight.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 ★★★★

It’s literally faster than my r5 ascended Kate lmao. Unfortunately since her SP3 damage is % based you’re not gonna do a 160k hit in battlegrounds. I’m gonna do some testing with her in bgs to see how she does and if she’s maybe r2 worthy? Regardless, she put up an impressive time in that fight.
    She does seem like she can do some serious damage in the right fight, and I will admit she's super fun to use, May be worth checking out in bg's because in the right match up she could probably get the job done in a decent time at worst.
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 90 ★
    I R2'ed her for the WOW objective, got the dupe, and immediately put in my BG deck. Haven't gotten to use her because she keeps getting banned...
  • Options

She does seem like she can do some serious damage in the right fight, and I will admit she's super fun to use, May be worth checking out in bg's because in the right match up she could probably get the job done in a decent time at worst.
    Her degens were doing 1k per tick that fight and it’s very easy to have 3-4 up at once, though suicides definitely inflate that number. If she can kill in one SP3 in bgs that should be around 60s or a little less, but with the dupe having a full yellow bar would be very achievable. Still, I’m really excited to use her in any upcoming deathless challenges.
  • Options

I R2'ed her for the WOW objective, got the dupe, and immediately put in my BG deck. Haven't gotten to use her because she keeps getting banned...

They fear her raw power.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    Glazing over a dupe for a useless champ. Remind you guys they didnt even bother to make an actual kit for the champ. God why this community is like this
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Glazing over a dupe for a useless champ. Remind you guys they didnt even bother to make an actual kit for the champ. God why this community is like this

She may have no utility but she can still shine in nuke metas. People even use champs like Stealthy in them
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★

My r3 barely gets banned when i do play bgs but she should be banned as shes a quick killer
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

I wouldn’t consider 550k damage in under 40 seconds with a full yellow bar useless. I understand the community frustration of her not being given a better kit, but that’s exactly why I said she’s underrated. I won’t claim that she’s meta, but she absolutely has use.
  • Options

Ruwqiersa said:

I wouldn’t consider 550k damage in under 40 seconds with a full yellow bar useless. I understand the community frustration of her not being given a better kit, but that’s exactly why I said she’s underrated. I won’t claim that she’s meta, but she absolutely has use.
    Can you please show me where she did 550k damage in 40 seconds??
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Look up a bit or bottom of previous page
  • Options
    edited March 21
    Bendy said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

I saw it. Its with suis and a class advantage as a 7 star against a 4 star (massive cr difference) Trying best to make her look good. I mean even if she has good damage that doesnt mean anything. You need way more than just damage. Her sp1 literally does nothing. Cuz with same logic hela is probably the best champ in this game.
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

Bendy said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

I saw it. Its with suis and a class advantage as a 7 star against a 4 star (massive cr difference) Trying best to make her look good. I mean even if she has good damage that doesnt mean anything. You need way more than just damage. Her sp1 literally does nothing. Cuz with same logic hela is probably the best champ in this game.
    That’s still by comparison faster than a lot of other champs. She was faster than all my other r1 7*, and r2 Chavez with a really good crit rng fight and cooperative ai tied her without a full yellow bar. Am I saying she’s better than Chavez? Definitely not. But to me she’s far from useless.
  • Options

Ruwqiersa said:

Bendy said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

That’s still by comparison faster than a lot of other champs. She was faster than all my other r1 7*, and r2 Chavez with a really good crit rng fight and cooperative ai tied her without a full yellow bar. Am I saying she’s better than Chavez? Definitely not. But to me she’s far from useless.
    Ive been using mine more than most champs as this is what i wish og guilly was where u just do dot damage for damage more when crits also degen for deathless is big considering we have no immunity to degen so shes very useful when needed
  • Options

Ruwqiersa said:

Bendy said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Still nothing to glaze over. Its just a dupe for a mid champ at best
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Bendy said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ive been using mine more than most champs as this is what i wish og guilly was where u just do dot damage for damage more when crits also degen for deathless is big considering we have no immunity to degen so shes very useful when needed
    Yeah I’m gonna see how she performs in bgs at r1. The dupe could be really nice to clutch up some fights with a full yellow bar. Even if not this meta, if there’s any meta with regen she could be insane for it.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Bendy said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Ruwqiersa said:

Yeah I’m gonna see how she performs in bgs at r1. The dupe could be really nice to clutch up some fights with a full yellow bar. Even if not this meta, if there’s any meta with regen she could be insane for it.
    Mines r3 and ive used her in a lot of metas when i play just for fun as i dont fully enjoy bgs so its just a fun thing so i run guilly on the weirdest of fights at times
  • Options
    Any update on this?
  • Options
    Aragorn63Aragorn63 Posts: 28 ★

Bendy said:

I can confirm that all 4 of the non-Thanos Deathless champions will have an earnable dupe similar to Deathless Guillotine (though the place Summoners can earn it may be different). Thanos may as well but no definite plans for him yet.

If its via wow can u look into mine as i did mine and havent got it
    The objective wasn't properly awarding her right after it went live. You will get her, I will update this thread once we know if it will be a comp or if you should contact support.

Bendy said:

If its via wow can u look into mine as i did mine and havent got it
    The objective wasn't properly awarding her right after it went live. You will get her, I will update this thread once we know if it will be a comp or if you should contact support.
    Thank you Kabam Crashed. I rarely do fights right away. But was excited to use her. Went right in. And I finished and didn’t get her. Please update us. And I hope soon. I quite like her.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,284 ★★★★★

The degen damage piles up sneaky fast. She's trash on defense though.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    edited March 22

This element of champion acquisition I gotta say, has been awesome. I really love this direction of earnable champs. And I think it’s ok to gate keep it with difficult/sometimes rage inducing content.
  • Options
    BamajdBamajd Posts: 72 ★
    Bump again still waiting
  • Options
    Bamajd said:

Bump again still waiting

Its weekend we wont hear anything till monday
  • Options
    BamajdBamajd Posts: 72 ★
    Any word on receiving dupe?
  • Options