**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So kabam ....

CharliejiggensCharliejiggens Posts: 568 ★★★
edited March 22 in General Discussion
So fresh of a forum ban so im gonna ster up some things so kabam when are gonna admitt that the ai is broken and theres nothing u can do about it because no offence ai is not acting the way it is for NO reason what so ever. u have said before that u have not messed with ai but then came out and said we tweeked the ai so that they can through more specials. so haVe u messed with the ai and please explain to all us players whats going on we all deserve to know
Second why is the loadong times for fights or jusy in genral getting longer and longdr every day plus the game lags very badpy in certain game modes like aw aq and bgs
I feel like ai has a way quicker reaction time then what everyone else experience
Kabam please l tell us whats going on
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★

When most people go to jail, they learn new skills. You could've read a book, learned to spell, use punctuation or be a better human. Instead, you digressed even further.

Clearly he was put in less strict section of jail and was left unsupervised with dish washing chores.

When I was in jail it was hell, Kabam security made me break rocks even but wardens were hot and the moment they realised it's THE Paragon himself (good old days) they treated me with respect and even gave me 6* Aegon for Necro run, so jail is worth it if you put in good work there.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 708 ★★★
    Sweet fancy Moses why???

I guess consequences and punishment lead to learning nothing. Can't wait to read the myriad of complaints that come from a guy who "claims" to enjoy the game.
This discussion has been closed.