**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An idea for the future of Magik

Blax999Blax999 Posts: 47
edited March 27 in General Discussion
It would be cool if Magik could get a buff that allows her to be a 6* and 7* (so maybe a nerf though).
And for having the 6* version of her immediately, there will be a new Carina challenge to be done with only 5* Magik.

Comments

• Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 47
    I don't argue that whether or not she would be a 6* already, but I want that this great Marvel character have a playable future in this game. If Kabam release her immediately as 6* that's great but it does not seem like it.
    But I guess we will see things moving during this Saga event.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Her damage on limbo should be reduced drastically, limbo shouldn't trigger if she is inflicted with some debuffs, like slow or petrify or wither. And most importantly power sting, she directly counters it with limbo.
    Second, reduce her damage a lil bit maybe, but don't touch her power gain ability
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★
    The issue with magik is most likely to do with limbo and her stealing power from last power stolen even at 0 bars even though yes we have power steal immune champs it doesnt matter as theres others u can power steal and cheese with her and limbo well as a defender theres no counter to it except aar champs
  • Options
    @Bendy yes limbo damage should be reduced but since it deals energy damage, actually a lot of champs counter the limbo damage. The issue is not the limbo damage but the limbo regen, that's too op.
  • Options

@Bendy yes limbo damage should be reduced but since it deals energy damage, actually a lot of champs counter the limbo damage. The issue is not the limbo damage but the limbo regen, that's too op.

@captain_rogers id like kabam to change the sig from limbo to ruler of limbo and changes how it functions to still keep the regen and damage but to a point its not bad as she needs limbo due to she rules it they just need to change how it works damage and regen.

Like maybe this when using a sp2 enters limbo state this will give her energy based hits and (heal x amunt when attacking and x damage only when duped) the damage is scaled by base attack only
  • Options
    Bendy said:

@captain_rogers id like kabam to change the sig from limbo to ruler of limbo and changes how it functions to still keep the regen and damage but to a point its not bad as she needs limbo due to she rules it they just need to change how it works damage and regen.

Like maybe this when using a sp2 enters limbo state this will give her energy based hits and (heal x amunt when attacking and x damage only when duped) the damage is scaled by base attack only
    Yeah and there is also a way to deactivate limbo, like doom can't activate his aura when inflicted with slow or petrify. Maybe magik can't activate limbo when has power stings, since limbo actually make power stings useless.
  • Options

Bendy said:

Yeah and there is also a way to deactivate limbo, like doom can't activate his aura when inflicted with slow or petrify. Maybe magik can't activate limbo when has power stings, since limbo actually make power stings useless.
    Yeah that be interesting way to prevent it
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 355 ★★★
    Its not the limbo they are worried about. They fear her ability to shut down power. The Ai's only 'get out jail free' card if it needs to win is to simply hold onto power and sp3 you. She prevents this.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★

Her damage on limbo should be reduced drastically, limbo shouldn't trigger if she is inflicted with some debuffs, like slow or petrify or wither. And most importantly power sting, she directly counters it with limbo.
    Second, reduce her damage a lil bit maybe, but don't touch her power gain ability

What about Despair
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 115 ★★
    Magik, quake, herc 💀
  • Options

What about Despair
    Despair is a non centered thing it needs to be something a debuff to block limbo from triggering like doom has petrify and slow and he cant do aura magik needs something and doing power sting or even exhaustion be a good option
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 720 ★★★
    I say change limbo to an aura and power burn when close to opponent. And change the power lock to a SP3 power lock. That way they can still interrupt the flow and make you dodge
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

I say change limbo to an aura and power burn when close to opponent. And change the power lock to a SP3 power lock. That way they can still interrupt the flow and make you dodge

The power steal being broken is she steals the previous power if at 0 bars they could just make it so she steals 0 she gains nothing which is what makes her power lock and power steal insane
  • Options
    QwerasdQwerasd Posts: 11
    How long people will keep whining about magic and quake? Don’t you have plenty of other champs to play?
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 201 ★★
    I would be down for a new mutants version of magik who actually feels like the character with summoning demons and becoming the darkchylde
  • Options
    Qwerasd said:

How long people will keep whining about magic and quake? Don’t you have plenty of other champs to play?

Lots but they are still champs people want to play u forgot in hundreds of characters the ones at 5 are someones fav which they cant play and if they want to we have to make changes to them both magik and quake id love to play again especially as magik due to shes getting more additions in games it be cool to play her in this again
  • Options
    Everyone wants magik and quake as 6*s.

Meanwhile, I want lab Ultron as 6*
  • Options

Lol same here what even happened to labtron why isnt he a 6 i wonder?
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 ★★★

I did LOL 100% and got him he's a showpiece champ lol
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★
    Kabam should put on big boy pants and release unchanged quake and magic as 7* already 🙄🤧
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Kabam should put on big boy pants and release unchanged quake and magic as 7* already 🙄🤧

But there broken op they wont as they said they will just never be another star unless touched and they wont unless an agreement from the player base
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 ★★★
    I understand quake being OP but I feel Magik should be released as 6 star she isn't even that game breaking and there are other champs that can do better than she does.