**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Lags are getting worse from the last couple of days
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    At first I thought my palm was resting on my phone causing me to lose control but after the 50th time!, I realized... the game is broken again.

Parry is also broken.. again.

The A.I. recovery is absolutely INCREDIBLE! God forbid you miss the fact that they have enough juice to drop an L1 because the speed in which they hit you with it is unmanageable in many instances.
    I wonder why rich the man hasn’t done a news video on YouTube recently. He has been doing opening crystals opening videos but no news video. #conspiracy
    We don’t expect from seatin or Brian Grant to address this issue
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    Lg g4c, i was doing alliance quest with hulk and he randomly decidedto use the heavy attack without me even pressing the screen... Of course i got hit and died.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Basic controls have become so bad, it has motivated me to submit my first post since playing this game every day since June 2015 and spending about $4k during that time. I had a Galaxy S7 and just bought an iPhone 8 today - same results. My guys have had a mind of their own this week. They dash in or back randomly, and when I block it seems about 10% of the time it doesn't even register. My champ just stands there or continues on its path toward the enemy - not to mention parry timing isn't working either. This happens to me much more in 5.2, 5.3, 5.4 than in AQ/AW/Arena. Also, the block fail/parry timing is significantly worse on my brand new iPhone 8 THAT I JUST BOUGHT TODAY! The dashing in and out on their own and heavy attacking on their own was worse on the S7. I haven't experienced that at all in the iPhone 8. Either way, the game is truly unplayable. Please fix.

It's a phone issue. Get a new one.

giphy.gif
    Yay I was on mcoc news lol
    I know a few of you have posted in my recently posted thread “AI recovery speed is too fast”

Fun fact: I was warned for the post and it was deleted by a moderator. Clearly stating they DO NOT CARE and recognize the obvious issue at hand and will ignore it due to money grab scheming.

Just can’t get over how bad this game has become. This game is relative to continuous diarrhea.

Why would they do that ?? Not cool
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    So this problem is still lurking around, thank god this made me quit -lol-
  • A108A108 Posts: 6
    Really cannot believe how bad this game has become. Every single patch just makes the game worst! I have used countless REVIVES AND HEALTH POTIONS due to the game lag and strange movement from my champs. It's as if the fight was on auto mode only it wasn't! Is the game haunted??!! I couldn't even control my champs anymore! Here is the list to remind you guys at kabam:
    -Champs moving forward on their own while left blocking control was on
    -champs moving BACKWARD after a successful PARRY!! (Who would do that?)
    -Combo interrupted by unintended HEAVY opening the chance to be attacked!
    -the word PARRY clearly showed a successful PARRY but opponent could still punch my champ
    -at start if fight I kept tapping right control to attack but character just stand still getting hit!

This is really irritating to players who have been playing this game for 2-3 years. We KNOW what the game was like previously. Right now the game really just screws with us. Serious just to quote THERE REALLY ARE OTHER MOBILE GAMES AROUND. Perhaps this is the year for a change!
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    Happened again in AQ, map 5, had three full health champs at dormammu. Once per fight after dashing back my champs would just stand there and not block. There wasn't enough time to pause/unpause, and got hit trying to pause the game to try to fix the problem. My three champs were ghost rider, iceman, wolverine, all three had the issue once in the fight. Using iPad, latest iOS. It's a new year, please finally fix this problem that's been going on for so long now to so many people.
    The game is so slow now and controls barely work. Who likes taking damage for no god damn reason?

I'm seriously considering just quitting this nonsense game.
    The overall game is so slow it's like fighting in quicksand. Can't get a parry going, take massive block damage in Act 5, try to move but it doesn't even register you get hit and KO'd. Honestly, what's the point of being a giant punching bag for no reason? My phone isn't old, it's an S7 Edge. Used to play great for 8 months but since 12.0 it's been horrible and each month that goes by the game gets worse and worse.
    edited January 2018
    3 times in the last 1hr where MY PLAYER DOESN'T EVEN MOVE when I swipe back in Act 5. Happened twice in the last 20 min. Instant deaths to the easiest specials. Act 5. This is ridiculous.
    Lags today went from bad to worse .. my chaps are fighting in slow motion.. I’m fighting with guess work..skills
  • LewkkLewkk Posts: 36
    Any updates? Fighting hyperion in act 5.4.6 today with iceman and I bait his L2 which should be an easy evade, I swipe back and iceman just stands there and get knocked out in this one special.. I refuse to spend potions on this bull
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    This game is broken beyond belief. EVERY month, nearing the end of the event quest, in the last day or two of it, the champions will AWAYS encounter the loss of control issue. I just dropped four team revives versus ice phoenix, and in several fights my champs just stood there, and died.

Unbelievable. Like clockwork. EVERY month.
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Posts: 28
    This game is completely falling apart. In war i get to the left mini boss (dormammu) with 3 champs, and once again get a plethora of game problems with all of them.

I think I experienced almost every issue mentioned over the past few months trying to fight this one mini boss:
    - lag
    - champs standing around after dashback unable to block or move
    - opponent somehow punching through even when holding block down the entire time
    - parry not working and opponent not being stunned even though the game says parry
    - Champ randomly stopping attack mid combo
    - Blocks registering and turning into dashes instead
    - Champs moving on their own like on auto fight, maybe due to very delayed lag
    - Going in for attack after a heavy with regular timing only to have very fast recovery by them resulting in them parrying me

Even got a new one where one dexterity dash back somehow caused mystic dispersion to get one full bar of power (even at 5/5 md it should take 3 dexterity dash backs to be a full bar of power).

This is completely unplayable. I wish I had recorded these. Against a dormammu with unavoidable degen or block damage on top, it only ends up just costing a ton of revives. This match wasn't about skill at all anymore, but how many potions one is willing to use to push past all the broken basic game mechanics. I don't understand how you as a company expect players to play a game where you cant do basic movements like block and dash back and attack correctly. Seriously, the longer this continues it's just a slap in the face saying you don't care at all and just want to keep making more money on people spending on potions and revives, or that you guys are completely dumbfounded on how to make a game function correctly.
    How many times are we going to be robbed of units in this game without the developer coming in and saying there's a giant issue with it???? Enough is enough!
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Posts: 69
    Happens to me with magik mainly it's bloody annoying and needs sorting out asap.
This discussion has been closed.