**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Woe question

I am a paragon and have 12 points in the woe event after completing the challenges for Dani, is it still possible for me to get to the deathless piece?

Comments

• Options
    Josh_kavsJosh_kavs Posts: 19

Yes. You can if you earn all 6 paragon points in the final week.

I don’t think he can. I believe paragon can only get 4 more points in the final week. Valiant get 6 points.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    Josh_kavs said:

I don’t think he can. I believe paragon can only get 4 more points in the final week. Valiant get 6 points.
    Paragon have 4 objectives, 6 total points.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,857 ★★★★
    edited March 31
    Josh_kavs said:

4 objectives. 1 point for completion and 1 point for exploration. Total 6 points for paragon. 2 path, 3 defenders each (2 new apart from the ones we already know).
  • Options
    Josh_kavsJosh_kavs Posts: 19
    edited March 31
    That good to know. I went back and look at the announcement post and miss read the graphic they showed us. I saw 6 but it meant 6 objectives .
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 394 ★★★
    edited March 31
    Offcourse you can get deathless piece. You need complete all 6 objective in next week.
    I have 18 points. I completed the tech annoying objective of abs man too. My revives were getting expired. So that I can skip 1 objective in wow gauntlet. I just have to earn 6 points..