Woe question

AwesometimeTvAwesometimeTv Member Posts: 37
I am a paragon and have 12 points in the woe event after completing the challenges for Dani, is it still possible for me to get to the deathless piece?

Comments

• Josh_kavsJosh_kavs Member Posts: 19

Yes. You can if you earn all 6 paragon points in the final week.

I don’t think he can. I believe paragon can only get 4 more points in the final week. Valiant get 6 points.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,925 ★★★★★
    Josh_kavs said:

I don’t think he can. I believe paragon can only get 4 more points in the final week. Valiant get 6 points.
    Paragon have 4 objectives, 6 total points.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,003 ★★★★
    edited March 31
    Josh_kavs said:

4 objectives. 1 point for completion and 1 point for exploration. Total 6 points for paragon. 2 path, 3 defenders each (2 new apart from the ones we already know).
  • Josh_kavsJosh_kavs Member Posts: 19
    edited March 31
    That good to know. I went back and look at the announcement post and miss read the graphic they showed us. I saw 6 but it meant 6 objectives .
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited March 31
    Offcourse you can get deathless piece. You need complete all 6 objective in next week.
    I have 18 points. I completed the tech annoying objective of abs man too. My revives were getting expired. So that I can skip 1 objective in wow gauntlet. I just have to earn 6 points..