Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Addressing the State of Alliance Wars - Changes and Comp Planned [UPDATED]

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,788 ★★★★★
    @Mimi27 every single word you wrote, echoes my personal thoughts as well. Very well put and to the point.
  • Options
    kus234kus234 Posts: 187 ★★
    It's too much stress and frustration..it's not about skill anymore.. it's a money grab and Kabam is not listening..they don't care.. they seems to be showing they care..but in reality they don't.. this tactic is pathetic..

Kabam why don't u make a tactic where we pay to take down a defender...it's actually straight forward and simple..
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 573 ★★★★

Thanks for ruining a season. We have studied the global situation, we have learned to counter it and we have studied a difficult defense for our opponents. It used to work, but now they close us with very few kills.

not to be tactless, but aren't the best teams going to beat you anyway? if we advocate for bloodbaths, they're going to die more, but still win so why punish everybody including yourself?

bloodbath wars do nothing other than alien and frustrate the entire community.
  • Options
    KameraryKamerary Posts: 7
    can you close the war season? this is some kind of horror, thanks to your diversity, we lost 514,485 points, we would be in platinum 3 right now, there is no mood, the selection of opponents according to the rating is 30 more than ours, although in the table next to us there is a + - with the same alliance rating.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★
    This will get probably swept under a rug, by the time they show up tomorrow there is a "patch" comming the next day. If it was something they will take care of like other cases before someone would have chimed in at least to say we will investigate.
    This game I swear 1 step foward 1 mile back...
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Kabam, you really should send out one of your in game questionnaires about AW to get player opinions, not just from the forums, but all players. It’s honestly hated by such a large part of the community. The last 2 metas have broken it. The bugs have broken it. The defenders have broken it.
  • Options
    KameraryKamerary Posts: 7
    in fact, everything was ruined by the awarding of points for diversity; the date in the message was incorrect; they did not allow me to correct the protection. and in general introducing global corrections in the middle of the season was a mistake.
  • Options
    Hen4yHen4y Posts: 25

Thanks for ruining a season. We have studied the global situation, we have learned to counter it and we have studied a difficult defense for our opponents. It used to work, but now they close us with very few kills.

not to be tactless, but aren't the best teams going to beat you anyway? if we advocate for bloodbaths, they're going to die more, but still win so why punish everybody including yourself?

bloodbath wars do nothing other than alien and frustrate the entire community.
    I agree, but not halfway through the season, now you have to finish as you started, otherwise all the results will be false, then in doing this they introduced yet another embarrassing bug, now with the change of domains it also doesn't change the attack by putting the suicides hahahah... a serious company would block the 6 war season or cancel it
  • Options
    Krish121Krish121 Posts: 81
    Compensation should include 1- titan 7* Crystal
  • Options
    Doctor_Doom94Doctor_Doom94 Posts: 55
    I don't see the point why they can't finish the season after 9th war & takes week or so time to fix things & then roll out rewards & that comp package as discussed by them.
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 57
    @Kabam Miike Any info from the team?
  • Options
    WllnWlln Posts: 27
    After the update, there are three sets of talents. The double disabled talent only loses blood and does not increase the attack power. I hope to seize the time to solve the bug of the disabled talent.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,502 ★★★★
    Wlln said:

After the update, there are three sets of talents. The double disabled talent only loses blood and does not increase the attack power. I hope to seize the time to solve the bug of the disabled talent.

You must be talking about masteries?
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 573 ★★★★
    the viability of AW matters so much more than any rewards or compensation ever will, so as long as they permanently revert to pre-crush metas i'd be happy and no compensation needed or wanted.

AW is where our long-sought rankups get put to use and where we get to test our skills. clean wars like the first 45 seasons is the sweet-spot, if we keep pushing crush and magic thief, it will ruin AW and hurt alliances more than anything.
  • Options
    FisefarFisefar Posts: 83
    Should we not be getting some respons on this soon?
  • Options
    PIKESTAINPIKESTAIN Posts: 173 ★★
    Fisefar said:

Should we not be getting some respons on this soon?

I think they’re going through the motions. Best thing to do is cancel the season after this war. Seems simple enough. Gives them an extra week to work out bugs and stuff for next season and I think most alliances would welcome a break from war
  • Options
    I bet Kabam is as frustrated as most of us. But the loss we took infuriate me to the level I that I feel Kabam need to recalculate results n get rankings n rewards correct, even pulling the war rewards from those who got the wrong ones.
    I hope it takes them a full week of tinkering on codes n such, and they will have to do it with clogged toilets n coffee machines only serving cold coffee, air condition broken… I want them to feel how bad things can get when they mess up, so that they remember to do it proper the next time.
    It is easier to ask for forgiveness then ask for permission.
    Apologies and compensation don’t necessarily mean they learned from their mistakes.
    Haven’t learned? Same mistakes is just around the corner…
    We grind, we put a ton of time into the game. Yes. No one is doing it under gunpoint. But it is us that provide money to the game that take the consequences from the shortcuts in Kabam headquarters.

I hope they respond sooner rather then later.
  • Options
    Well.
    Kabam have successfully removed the two notifications on top.
    Still nothing about diversity points tho.
  • Options
    So a legitimate win for some alliances won’t count? Geez. This season is a nightmare. My ally wins without the diversity issue playing a part and it doesn’t count…..

Hope the compensation package is OP.
  • Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 314 ★★★
    edited April 2
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We have an update:

Due to the issue with Diversity scoring during War #7, this war will not count towards the season scoring.
    Considering this issue, added to the messy season thus far, the compensation will be as follows:
    General compensation for everyone that participated in S48 - A full season's worth of victory rewards at 3 Battlegroups regardless of how many BGs they ran

We have added the above to the body of the original message as well.

Thank you for your continued patience; apologies for the inconveniences.

The wording is unclear to me.

Is the compensation on top of regular season rewards?

So does a 2 BG alliance that ends in P6 get both a 2 BG P6 season award plus an additional bonus compensation of 3 BG P6 awards? Or do they just get a single 3 BG P6 award?

If the latter than any 3 BG alliance effectively gets zero compensation as they'd get 3 BG award already

Appreciate any clarification, thanks
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    edited April 2
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We have an update:

Due to the issue with Diversity scoring during War #7, this war will not count towards the season scoring.
    Considering this issue, added to the messy season thus far, the compensation will be as follows:
    General compensation for everyone that participated in S48 - A full season's worth of victory rewards at 3 Battlegroups regardless of how many BGs they ran

Wait, for those alliances won war7 without diversity issue, they also lose scores?
    Is this even correct?
    And again, season still continues?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★
    edited April 2
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We have an update:

As much as I can appreciate the efforts, it doesn't do anything to alliances that lost tiers due to this error, the bug with new members placing, and even less the ammount of people that are leaving alliances cause all they need is 1 war to qualify. Even I am thinking about leaving mine at this point.
    So full wins means what a bunch of loyalty?...
    This is just terrible
  • Options
    FunnyDude said:

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We have an update:

Wait, for those alliances won war7 without diversity issue, they also lost scores?
    Is this even correct?
    And again, season still continues?
    Yeah……. What kind of “solution” is this. Those who won legitimately are punished for a mistake out of our control? And the season rolls on?
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 463 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We have an update:

And what’s the compensation again? Victory rewards of one war? Today is April 2nd right?
  • Options
    Remember the season where they compensated everyone one rank above their tier? Feel like they need to do 2-3 this time. This is extremely disappointing.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

We have an update:

We just lost season to this change. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.