Suicide masterys bugged ?

AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Member Posts: 106

As you can see the attack values don't change but the bleed and poison still apply

Comments

• Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yeah, they’re definitely bugged. No official word from Kabam yet.
  • eggesteggest Member Posts: 161
    Yep seeing the same thing here
  • IlociaM97IlociaM97 Member Posts: 163
    Exactly what I expected, bugged on release
  • Flamingo_dudeFlamingo_dude Member Posts: 11
    After reading another post i tried changing my masteries and got the same results.

One solution for now is that you reapply the suicide build, that way you will get the bonus attack back.
    I havent tried other methods, but for now thats a solution.
  • Silverbolt69Silverbolt69 Member Posts: 17
    I noticed that the suicide build is not coming up in battlegrounds after setting the load outs
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,167 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

This is something the team is aware of, there were comms on another thread about this topic.

The team is chasing down a couple minor bugs and are hoping to have solutions soon!

Any hope of sending goodies for this minor inconvenience? 😋
  • AecynAecyn Member Posts: 97
    It seems like more than just suicides aren't working. A lot of my alliance mates are talking about parry not applying stuns even if it does say parry, healing from willpower being disabled and other weird things that aren't triggering when they should. These are all intermittent issues so it's hard to pinpoint them. I've had parry not stun a handful of times against champs that don't have effects that would cause that.
  • JJ4JJ4 Member Posts: 44
    Kabam Jax said:

This is something the team is aware of, there were comms on another thread about this topic.

The team is chasing down a couple minor bugs and are hoping to have solutions soon!

Mine were working fine until after I set a default mastery loadout for defence. Maybe this is the issue
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★
    JJ4 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Mine were working fine until after I set a default mastery loadout for defence. Maybe this is the issue

That option is completely gone for me now.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,354 Guardian
    More recent update by Jax..

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,438 Guardian
    PT_99 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Any hope of sending goodies for this minor inconvenience? 😋
    I wouldn't hope on it