**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ice Phoenix Debate

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Am I the only one who did not think that Ice Phoenix was not that bad? I fought her after she was patched so I know I didnt get that really bad version of her. Either way, if you take a champ with a high health pool and play well, its not that bad of a fight.

Comments

• YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Not all champs have a high health pool
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    Just showing up to a fight shouldn’t mean you lose lots of health. Also, she rekt every champ that can’t instantly shake it off. So most of your roster dies in a single fight if you make one mistake.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I found taskmaster to be more annoying. He can evade, go unstoppable, unblockable, etc. And modok took more revives, but you didn't really need to heal up after.

Ice Phoenix required tons of health potions on a failed attempt due to the cold snap. And the fact that health potions are design for 1-3* champs and not r4 5*.

• GruftyGrufty Posts: 186
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    Am I the only one who did not think that Ice Phoenix was not that bad? I fought her after she was patched so I know I didnt get that really bad version of her. Either way, if you take a champ with a high health pool and play well, its not that bad of a fight.

My 1st attempt at her I probably used quite a few pots, mainly down to the block damage.

Towards the end I was finishing her in 1/2 champions.

I agree that she wasn't as bad as people made out but I think the worse issue was the heal block. Getting rid of this would have opened up alot more champions.

Any champion at 4/55 should have enough health to mostly take her down but I did have some success with my 5/50 Rouge as she only took about 2K damage from the coldsnap.

Bring on the next uncollected event...
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Modok was the only one i did not like facing. I could get long runs against taskmaster and icephoenix I could solo. Ghost rider can also fate seal the ice armour for good.

Just completing the whole thing and exploring 2 chapters gave loads of rewards which is all i could do for now.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I consistently 1 shot her with 5/50 four-star starlord after my first attempt so yeah she isn't as bad as people say just intercept and bait specials instead of block and parry.