**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Biohazard question

Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
The poison that is inflicted. I thought poison was inflicted when an opponent hit my block (ie parry). I was just using quake and I I’m pretty sure I took poison by hitting the block of the opponent. If it’s hitting the block of the opponent then biohazard is much easier than description reads bc I can just use ghost rider. Anyone have any info on this?

Comments

• I got poisoned for hitting block and being hit with a block. I died really fast and will need to rethink which champs to bring. I am think Nebula, Ultron, Vision and Iceman. All those are 4 stars, so it will be long fights.
  • Yes it’s hitting the opponent while they’re blocking.

I used Ghost Rider myself for most of those paths, but occasionally forgot about the node and ended up poisoning myself.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    You need a poison bleed immune, I used iceman for mine
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Bleed immunity is required, poison immunity isnt but would be great. The only time I had problems with it was in the MODOK quest. It was my second to last run before full exploration and I was like Fudge this I'm tired
  • Hey @Run477, that Biohazard node is working as intended. The node buff makes it so that the opponent who is on that node has a 20% chance to inflict Bleed when they're struck, and a 50% to inflict Poison when blocking an attack. Hope that helps with your strategizing!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hey @Run477, that Biohazard node is working as intended. The node buff makes it so that the opponent who is on that node has a 20% chance to inflict Bleed when they're struck, and a 50% to inflict Poison when blocking an attack. Hope that helps with your strategizing!

Except anyone that plays against those biohazard lanes will tell you that it’s just 100% chance to bleed and poison if you don’t use a immune champ.