**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kang and Thanos teams in arena

This has been bugging me for a while, with over 100+ champs release in this game why do I always face the same 3 champs when starting my streak? Surely kang and Thanos can select a more of a variety of teams other then GP Cable and Madusa.

Comments

• NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Kang and Thanos are teams without masteries. You will find these teams also at duels 9-10 or 13-14 (with other sets of heroes).
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I think they just chose 3 decent new champs for you to fight against. I also believe about 2-3 times a year they adjust the thanos/kang teams.

As to why they don't change every time you fight them. Prolly just for ease of coding so that way you don't end up fighting a thanos with mephisto, Dorm, Magik due to RNGs.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    I agree, the same 3 champs every time is so annoying.

It's not even like they are hard, it would just be refreshing to see different options!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    That's interesting. I always face Cable, Medusa and Gwenpool on my 15th fight with my top 5/50s, too. It never occurred to me everyone saw the same. Subsequent fights are more varied, even with the same top champs. Is it just that they're a high PI combination?

Probably best not to dwell on this, in case Kabam finally get round to recalculating the algorithms that allow us to infinite streak after 15 fights, which, personally, I'm rather fond of.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    Kang and Thanos are teams without masteries. You will find these teams also at duels 9-10 or 13-14 (with other sets of heroes).

Someone didn't read the post, huh?
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    I'd prefer not to have the stupid Thanos/Kang hurdle and just go straight into infinite streak as soon as you hit x3. Dealing with soft All-or-Nothing nodes at the start of every arena series is tiresome.

But failing that, yes, some more variety would be nice.
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I'd prefer not to have the stupid Thanos/Kang hurdle and just go straight into infinite streak as soon as you hit x3. Dealing with soft All-or-Nothing nodes at the start of every arena series is tiresome.

But failing that, yes, some more variety would be nice.

I couldn’t agree more.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Wouldn't it be cool if each thanos team had a thanos actually in it e.g. dormammu, Medusa, thanos. Same with Kang
  • TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    lol, yes @adqqedfyvr . I like that idea just because of the practicality and humor in it...lol. But to the point made by @dkatryl , they do often become all or nothing fights and you can't bait them no matter how long you try. That part can be frustrating. It really does seem as Kang and Thanos teams hold on to power a lot longer than others. That's been my general experience any way.
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    Totally agree on the All or nothing stuff. Happens all the time where I either kill them before there 3rd or I eat a 3rd then kill them. They also need to make it to where Kang and Thanos can’t use the same champs. It makes the arena look silly. Why even make the effect to type ‘Kang Team’ or ‘Thanos team’ if Cable is on both?