**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What can i do to raise my prestige if i don't found high-prestige 5*?

Kabam.. Seriously
I would try to enter a better alliance, but i can't because your drop rate is unfair.
I don't find high-prestige champs
(Obviously i'm talking about 5*)

I think i am a good player, but i can't aspire to a better ally because my fu**** prestige is low, i can't raise it because my 5* aren't high-prestige champs, and this fu**** crystals continues to give me a lot of trash.
This game has become a huge ****

Comments

• TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    BrotherVo wrote: »
    Kabam.. Seriously
    I would try to enter a better alliance, but i can't because your drop rate is unfair.
    I don't find high-prestige champs
    (Obviously i'm talking about 5*)

I think i am a good player, but i can't aspire to a better ally because my fu**** prestige is low, i can't raise it because my 5* aren't high-prestige champs, and this fu**** crystals continues to give me a lot of trash.
    This game has become a huge ****

Define low.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    You dont need the highest pestige or the best champs to succeed or to get into a good alliance.
  • High for you maybe. Top allies require 7k prestige to enter. I have "only" around 6k, there's no match to raise with my bad luck. I'm going to be in this limbo until i will play this game
  • CoatHang3r wrote: »
    You dont need the highest pestige or the best champs to succeed or to get into a good alliance.

Well that completely depends on the definition of a good alliance. And that varies from person to person. I think a top 30 AQ and AW alliance is good. While another person might find top 300 to be good. Etc.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    BrotherVo wrote: »
    High for you maybe. Top allies require 7k prestige to enter. I have "only" around 6k, there's no match to raise with my bad luck. I'm going to be in this limbo until i will play this game

So, in other words you need to pull a high prestige 5* that is worth 5/65 so that you can try and join a top 30 alliance. Yeah, that is rough. Sorry.
  • MrchampMrchamp Posts: 31
    Wait. Hold up. So your prestige is over 6k and your crying because iso8a or core won’t let you in their alliance?