**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Use of 4* in new harder content without lots of pots/ units

ubergamer11ubergamer11 Posts: 41
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
As new harder content is released, specifically act 5.2 and above n chapter 3 of uncollected and uncollected exploration, does using 4* (maxed) any viable. I know it can be done but lots of pots with good skill is required.

Use of 4* in new harder content without lots of pots/ units 45 votes

4* are phasing out with harder content
17% 8 votes
Skill improvement is required for harder content
33% 15 votes
Only specific champs will be viable
40% 18 votes
spend $$$
8% 4 votes

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I used only 4* maxed out for 99% of exploring all of act 5. Wasn’t till after 5.3 I got a 5* tech ag for my star lord then r4’d him. But still utility wise star lord was minimized for a few lanes through 5.4.

4* rank 5 can easily explore all of act 5. More skill, diversifying your roster (especially for 5.3) and be prepared for anything.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    It's so much easier to dupe 4's than 5's. For people without t2a's, having a good champ duped with a good signature ability is going to get them farther than an unduped 3/45 5-star
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I did act 5 100% primarily using 4* as I only had 1 r4 5* (SL). They can put in a great amount of work if you know how to use them and play well. Only ever used stashed potions, none bought with units.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    TyEdge wrote: »
    It's so much easier to dupe 4's than 5's. For people without t2a's, having a good champ duped with a good signature ability is going to get them farther than an unduped 3/45 5-star

I agree, but decent 5* at R4 is a different story.