**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5-Star Civil Warrior

So I pulled a Civil Warrior from my second 5-Star crystal, is he worth ranking up? My only other 5-Star is a Superior Iron Man who I understand isn't particularly good.

Thanks!

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    He can heal block more than any other champ, power drain and has armour ups. Since he is your second he could be useful at rank 3.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    He is not very good you're better off taking a good 4* like ultron, vision, starlord, stark spidey, yondu etc to rank 5 than 5* civil warrior to rank 3 since you'll never bring him up to rank 4
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    CW is worth rank 2 and is probably best suited for arenas and occasional questing. As others have stated he has some usefulness (heal block, power drain and armor up), but nothing that makes him a god tier tech. Definitely better than an unduped SIM though.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    He’s sure as hell better than SIM
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    Power drain on sp2 , heal block, and by spamming s1 you can take tons of reduced damage.
  • puretexan_23puretexan_23 Posts: 27
    And A useful thing to know about CW is that when you put a heal block on someone (heavy attack) it lasts about 5 seconds+ but if you use a special attack while they have a heal block then it resets the time of the heal block and makes it last 10+ seconds.
  • Darkest_FlameDarkest_Flame Posts: 14
    edited January 2018
    Alright, thanks for the advice guys. I did pull a 4-star Ultron from my Premium Hero Crystal yesterday, and I do have a 4-star Yondu who can arguably Heal Block better than CW, so I guess I'll take him to Rank 2 and wait for another 5 Star and hope I won't land on something ****.
  • Scoobers40Scoobers40 Posts: 100
    edited January 2018
    So I pulled a Civil Warrior from my second 5-Star crystal, is he worth ranking up? My only other 5-Star is a Superior Iron Man who I understand isn't particularly good.

Thanks!

Civil Warrior is a straight boss killer. Forget what these other guys are talking about who don't like him. His special 2 keeps high pi bosses from reaching special 3. I'd trade all 8 of my 5* currently for a 5* Civil Warrior and some of them are decent champions. My 4* Civil Warrior is in my top 5 for fighting in Quest with Iceman, Magik, Medusa and Green Goblin and I use him on offense in War. The more you play with him, the more you'll like him. I'd say rank him as high as you can.
  • hansenjoyhansenjoy Posts: 2
    CW is a mixture of cap and Tony's abilities and even does well against cosmic champs
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I use my 4* Civil Warrior in arenas, and that's about it. His heal block on the SP1 and power drain on the SP2 are useful, but I wouldn't consider ranking him above Rank 2. In fact, I have a 5* CW, and since I have the 4* duped to max sig level, I haven't bothered doing anything with the 5*.

I wouldn't use him anywhere other than the arena.