**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.4 FINAL Ultron Boss Evade Bug ! [Fixed]

Comments

• FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    5.4 Ultron had cost me a lot of revives and the rewards I got weren't worth all the frustration of dealing with his broken evade. Please do something about this--I'm not one to ask for compensation but I'll be writing a fruitless email to support to ask for over dozens of revives back that I had to use in all my 8 runs
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Not a single comment from a mod
    So no word yet on this? Are we all in a shared delusion?
  • RobjobcbkRobjobcbk Posts: 32
    I only did initial completion through 5.4 because I needed to go back and 100% 5.3. I only had to use 1 revive in total leading up to classic ultron. The one revive was with modok at 1%. I had to use ten or more revives just on ultron in most part because of this issue
    This is the response I received:

Thank you for taking time to report this possible issue with Ultron's evade in Act 5.4.6. I know how concerning it can be to fight against an opponent at high difficulty contents, with possible issues on its ability and I'll be glad to discuss this with you.

Firstly, I appreciate that you included a video in your ticket and from taking a look at that, I can confirm this is working as intended. To explain a bit more, if you get evaded and you swing immediately after ( spamming the attack button without regard for when you will be evaded ) then the AI or your opponent, will immediately take advantage and hit you especially at this high difficulty fight.

You may want to connect with other players in the game to share and solicit helpful tips and tricks on how to defeat Ultron in this quest. You can access the Community Forums here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en

Additionally, while we aren't able to provide compensation on this, I am inviting you to write in any feedbacks you may have on this content, the whole Act 5 and with any suggestions you have in mind for future game iterations. We highly regard your suggestions as these can potentially influence game updates.

http://goo.gl/forms/6Tbm3Bcv5GJUJT3f2

I hope this information has been helpful and please do not hesitate to reach us back through a new ticket if you happen to have any new queries.

Wishing you all the best in the Contest and a joyous holiday season

Warmest regards,

Graene
    Kabam Support
    I expected I won't receive any form of compensation for the revives I had to use, but to say that OG Ultron was working as intended is frankly irritating
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I used every resource I saved up and it was not worth it to be honest most of my runs caused me to lose because of this problem.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Fixxx wrote: »

Thank you for taking time to report this possible issue with Ultron's evade in Act 5.4.6. I know how concerning it can be to fight against an opponent at high difficulty contents, with possible issues on its ability and I'll be glad to discuss this with you.

Firstly, I appreciate that you included a video in your ticket and from taking a look at that, I can confirm this is working as intended. To explain a bit more, if you get evaded and you swing immediately after ( spamming the attack button without regard for when you will be evaded ) then the AI or your opponent, will immediately take advantage and hit you especially at this high difficulty fight.

You may want to connect with other players in the game to share and solicit helpful tips and tricks on how to defeat Ultron in this quest. You can access the Community Forums here:

Additionally, while we aren't able to provide compensation on this, I am inviting you to write in any feedbacks you may have on this content, the whole Act 5 and with any suggestions you have in mind for future game iterations. We highly regard your suggestions as these can potentially influence game updates.

I hope this information has been helpful and please do not hesitate to reach us back through a new ticket if you happen to have any new queries.

Warmest regards,

Graene
    Kabam Support

This is extremely disheartening to hear and if future content is intended to be like this as well I will soon be retiring my account.
    Mods, we need answers. Is evade bug purposely put into harder content?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    This might not be the same issue, but OG Ultron evades here with out the evade text popping up.

https://youtu.be/nClQDh_2LfQ
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Fixxx wrote: »

Warmest regards,

Graene
    Kabam Support

I Call it BS.
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    The final boss of act 5 can evade and counter all in one motion. Sometimes you can evade after he does but other times you can not move. You simply get evaded and immediately hit.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    Yep. Still not entirely fixed everywhere. Had a Hyperion pummel the **** out of me where he had to start attacking before the L3 animation was finished. Same deal with being mostly fixed. Mostly.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    It's the evade bug that was fixed but has unfortunately reappeared with the emergence of 5.4, and is especially evident with that Ultron boss.
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Drax works good against that Ultron... unlike other evaders, his evade is on a timer (every 7 seconds)... So when you pause between your combos, his evade will most of the time be on your first hit of the next combo.

Thanks to Drax' double-hit on his first medium, he will catch Ultron despite the evade...

(the other obvious options of course being Loki (with Thor Ragnarok synergy) and Medusa)
  • IcecoldIcecold Posts: 22
    Honestly stop complaining about the boss just use Loki to counter it.
    I don't have an issue telegraphing the evade, the problem is he evades and hits at the same time. Anyways, just completed it 100% I just wanted to post about it because it's very obvious this is a cheat in the game mechanics.
  • shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    Just recorded it. Was happening a lot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2DhdFkPod8
    Well, I got a response was I expressed my dissatisfaction. Note the 'powerful tool'

---

Hey there,

Thanks for getting back in touch with us about Ultron's evade in Act 5.4.6, I would like to apologize that it makes you upset. I'm Sebastian at your service.

I checked all my resources here and I can confirm and agreed with my colleague that this issue is working as intended.
    Nonetheless, here's what we can do for you regarding this matter, we can give to you our game's Feedback and Suggestions form. Please be guided that this form is a very powerful tool in which you can use to channel your thoughts and game experiences directly to our Game Team! They are always seeking to make improvements anywhere we can, so we take your input seriously and your suggestions may potentially influence future content or game updates.

https://goo.gl/2N8R3N

Hope you understand and please don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you have any questions and concern! Thank you so much for playing and have a great day!

Best regards;

Sebastian
    Kabam support​

--

... Right
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    shingbab wrote: »

That's some high quality BS there, as are the responses from Support about this bug.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »

That's some high quality BS there, as are the responses from Support about this bug.

Someone posted a response from support, they said it was working as intended. Complete bs
    Nailed it, very nice video
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Basically we are being made fools of in broad daylight!!!
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Just recorded it. Was happening a lot.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2DhdFkPod8

Okay now I've got to watch Terminator: Judgement Day
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. Sorry for the delay on commenting here! Just wanted to let you all know that this is being worked on at the moment. I also merged the two main threads about this issue together, so the other thread hasn't disappeared. Thanks for hanging in there.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Nice video dude. Thanks for taking the time to capture it.