**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

150 Units featured crystals

SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
I haven't been lucky enough to pull a dupe for my Gwenpool, so I saved up 1500 units for her. Can anybody tell me when is her crystal coming up? Is there like a schedule to these or is it random or is it following arena? Thanks!

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    You already missed it
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    You already missed it

Aw man !!! Is it coming up again anytime soon? I really dont want Carnage...
    Nevermind. I was thinking 5*. There might be one during her arena
    Not worth the units though
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Not worth the units though

I wanna give it try, can't grind arena really due to 8h work shifts so I gotta try this way.. Another month to go, sigh.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You mean the 4* GP? She's in PHC now.
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Don't buy 1500 units of PHCs...
    You mean the 4* GP? She's in PHC now.

Still no luck. I got 35 lined up for this SA, maybe I see her. But I want that crystal and I dont mind the units, got them all through arena and arena crystals anyway.
    spumington wrote: »

Revives and potions are too expensive, I don't have an option to buy 5* shards with them, offers are ridiculous..what else to use it on?
    SlySly wrote: »

Revives and potions are too expensive, I don't have an option to buy 5* shards with them, offers are ridiculous..what else to use it on?

Revives and potions would be a better investment than spending 1500 units on 2* champs.

Revives and potions would be a better investment than spending 1500 units on 2* champs.

I don't think they are as bad as you think, I pulled a Yondu last time on the 3rd try. Then again, could have been insane luck.

I don't think they are as bad as you think, I pulled a Yondu last time on the 3rd try. Then again, could have been insane luck.

I've been playing this game since August 2015. I've never pulled a featured champ from a 4* or 5* crystal. I've pulled 4* champs from PHCs, but it's pretty rare. It's even more rare that you get a useful 4* champ, let alone the one you actually want.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Good luck.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★

Thats pure luck, I know 2 gentleman that spent 2 odins trying to pull Dormamu when his crystal was out, and they each only managed 1 4* and it was SpiderGwen and Wolverine. The odds are not worth it, to me. But hey to each their own. If you feel you got luck give it ago.