**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New ETA for Update?

DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
Is Kabam going to let us now new ETA for Update or is it too much to expect?

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Would just be good to know why?

Was it not tested and something was noticed?
    But with a champ?
    Portals not letting you 100% the map?

At least give us a reason...
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Probably toning down a overpowered thanos or something
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    come on kabam dont drop the ball now
  • LumpDeChumpLumpDeChump Posts: 68
    It’s usually available by noon cst. Get your tooshes in gear!!!
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Rather have a delay than to have an icephoenix I took out pre-nerf with 5/50s and the compensation that NEVER CAME despite multiple tickets eith evidence.

Ford pinto fiesta LOL.
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    They probably couldnt kill the Master Mode Sentry with a 6 * rank 5... Or they killed an Uncollected mode 6 * sentry with a 3 star SL. Either one of those.
  • WhatRYouWhatRYou Posts: 443 ★★
    Theres no update buddy!!!
    Kabam's Tooshes are in gear with the announcement a few hours ago!
    All was communicated properly and before you start another thread, the new EQ is being delayed!
    Cheers!!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    It’s usually available by noon cst. Get your tooshes in gear!!!

Try researching the forums before posting.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    It’s Today.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    Read the official post. Stop being lazy.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Raganator wrote: »
    I say this with no snark intended: Does it really matter?

Yeah it does to me, we never get reasons for anything.

Be nice to be told why.

I know it isn't too much the same, but imagine your Porsche was delayed and you got no reason

Is it going to change anything about it being delayed? If knowing why your Porsche is delayed, is it going to make getting it faster? I for one am happy they delayed it because something wasnt working right. People on these forums are just looking for something to mad about. They in no way owe us an explaination as to why its delayed.

I'm not mad in the slightest, I won't even be on it tonight... I was just wondering why a reason is never given.

They also don't owe it to us, but I mean it's hard saying you want to be more transparent and then shutting us out on 99% of the issues or problems.

It's like when Modok was bugged, a fix was in progress, they never even said what was being fixed...

Apple want all loot box things to have odds that we know, still no word on that.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I was hoping more for like.. you know.. exact hour?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    They don't necessarily need an update with every quest but it's the New Year, give them the benefit of the doubt
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    It would be kinda nice to know if it’s coming in the next 6/7 hours. Not bothered if it isn’t..but would use my energy elsewhere while I waited.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    We don't even know the day of the update.
    To answer, there is no update today
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    What difference will it make.
    Well it’s not like it was sprung on them. They’ve had plenty of time. If I wasn’t one of the jackasses that got milked in this game my patience would be much more abundant. The amount of $$$$ spent last month I expect a consistent time frame for new content releases. Remember the customer is always right. ;)
    @mum...the difference is I have about 2 hours before work and I’d like to play the new content. I will be working for 12 hours. So yeah a delay affects me. It does make a difference.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The delay affects everyone during the same time
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    @mum...the difference is I have about 2 hours before work and I’d like to play the new content. I will be working for 12 hours. So yeah a delay affects me. It does make a difference.
    Given that you’ll have a month to play through it... Do those 14 hours total matter?
    Can’t say I’m too fussed. Plenty of time to run through it all.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    come on kabam dont drop the ball now

Too late for that. They have dropped the ball many times over the past 3 years...

• mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★

the subject changed on the conversation from, can you tell us why, to new eta for update? so it was merged, and I was commenting on that. either way, there isn't going to be an in game update this month.