**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

April 2024 Legend Runs - Change The Record

Just finished my run the other night - got 2:09. Where's everyone else at?

I haven't seen a thread for this, so I went ahead and created one so we can discuss and hopefully feel more confident about our times πŸ˜‚

This is the last chance so I'm sure it'll be much more competitive and I'm kinda nervous about my time haha.
Β«1

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,729 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have a r3 ascended corvus, no suicides, and like 3 energy refills, should I try or is it pointless. Saving resources to try do 8.4 immediately
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,729 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I have a r3 ascended corvus, no suicides, and like 3 energy refills, should I try or is it pointless. Saving resources to try do 8.4 immediately

Not this month. Go for act 8 instead
    Cool
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't have suicides and I'm on Android
    Do I have any chance?
  • Options

Do I have any chance?

I don't think so. If you had Suicides you could probably get away with the slower load times on Android.
  • Options
    Sparky3833Sparky3833 Posts: 9 β˜…
    Why did you do bother doing it again? Aren't you already a legend?
  • Options
    Whew, just finished. I got a time of 2:32:31, using a maxed 5* corvus. How as that do you reckon?
  • Options

Why did you do bother doing it again? Aren't you already a legend?

I don't have the actual Title that says "Legend " - just "Conduit for Revenge" and "Collector Commended"
  • Options

Whew, just finished. I got a time of 2:32:31, using a maxed 5* corvus. How as that do you reckon?

That's actually impressive for a 5-Star, I think, but not sure about your time being enough considering a message was sent to the entire playerbase that said this month is the last chance to grab the Legend badge from monthly EQ. I think it's gonna be much more competitive this time - I'm 20 minutes faster and not even confident with my run haha. But we'll see!
  • Options
    Satoshi92Satoshi92 Posts: 1
    @SlayerOfGods I've done the run couple days ago, wanted to have it done before 8.4 came out. Took around 30 energy refills and I "think" I was around 2:08-2:11 time - depending on how accurate my counting was lol... I used juiced up Herc for it, tested some other options, Corvus seemed to be the fastest one (about 3mins less than Herc, even as a 6* rank 3/4), but I didn't want to change teams during the run so I focused on just finishing at around the 2:15 mark...
    From what I've seen online, previous months you would be ok if the time was under 2:20-2:30, however, question is how many people are actually gonna go for it this month since is the last chance to get it...
  • Options
    Satoshi92 said:

From what I've seen online, previous months you would be ok if the time was under 2:20-2:30, however, question is how many people are actually gonna go for it this month since is the last chance to get it...

Totally. I'm very curious how things will end up. Once the list goes live, I might add some of the higher and lower ranked players in-game, just to ask about their times. To sate my curiosity haha.
  • Options
    I_am_a_shapeI_am_a_shape Posts: 1 β˜…
    After r5ing and ascending corvus, crashing a whopping 5 times, clocked in at around 2:08. Hopefully that'll be enough, if I don't get it, I'll just put it down to loading times and getting unlucky, and now my aq carry is a stacked killing machine. Wishing everyone the best of luck, but not enough to beat me haha
  • Options

After r5ing and ascending corvus, crashing a whopping 5 times, clocked in at around 2:08. Hopefully that'll be enough, if I don't get it, I'll just put it down to loading times and getting unlucky, and now my aq carry is a stacked killing machine. Wishing everyone the best of luck, but not enough to beat me haha

I crashed 6 times myself, and looks like I was 1 minute slower than ya haha. Nice. Good luck to ya!
  • Options

I crashed 6 times myself, and looks like I was 1 minute slower than ya haha. Nice. Good luck to ya!
    Who did you use, Slayer?
  • Options

Who did you use, Slayer?
    Hit-Monkey!
  • Options

Who did you use, Slayer?
    Hit-Monkey!
    Nice. I really hope 2 and a half hours is good enough... I need it...
  • Options
    SkeletorkillaSkeletorkilla Posts: 2 β˜…

Do I have any chance?

I don't think so. If you had Suicides you could probably get away with the slower load times on Android.
    I think this is unfair.
  • Options

Do I have any chance?

I think this is unfair.
    What?
  • Options
    Dirk_LerdDirk_Lerd Posts: 9 β˜…
    I also crashed 6 times on my run using R5 6* ascended Corvus w full suicides. Runtime 2:05
  • Options
    Anyone know when the titles will come out?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,515 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Anyone know when the titles will come out?

May 10th, it’s always been the Friday after new monthly content
  • Options
    Jwang1Jwang1 Posts: 10 β˜…
    I used my r3 elsa bloodstone and got similar times (~2:10). used an Android device. no crashes but i had to restart my game near the end since the loading times were getting absurd
  • Options
    TrevonatorTrevonator Posts: 3 β˜…
    I got a time of 2h 15m with R5 ascended king pin. I used the nick fury and black panther crit chance synergy
  • Options

I got a time of 2h 15m with R5 ascended king pin. I used the nick fury and black panther crit chance synergy

When did you do the run? If it’s just now you’re a couple weeks too late.
  • Options
    TrevonatorTrevonator Posts: 3 β˜…

I did it day one. I just saw this post now though
  • Options

Good luck!
  • Options

I did it day one. I just saw this post now though

Nice, that time should do well
  • Options
    XemXem Posts: 2 β˜…
    I’ve been away from the game the past month basically. Is it too late to do the legends run? I figured I might as well do it since this is the last time it’s gonna be here but I forgot.
  • Options
    Xem said:

I’ve been away from the game the past month basically. Is it too late to do the legends run? I figured I might as well do it since this is the last time it’s gonna be here but I forgot.

Yes. Only first 2 weeks after new content
  • Options
    Xem said:

You're way too late, sorry. It was last month. The results will come in a week.