**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 5.4 FINAL Ultron Boss Evade Bug ! [Fixed]

124»

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey folks. Sorry for the delay on commenting here! Just wanted to let you all know that this is being worked on at the moment. I also merged the two main threads about this issue together, so the other thread hasn't disappeared. Thanks for hanging in there.

You do know it's the evade bug that existed forever right @Kabam Wolf ?
    And it's literally ANY auto evader! So do you mean you haven't been working on it until now???

it was fixed for a while.
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    This bug cost me at least 2 team revives while exploring the final chapter but oh well
  • TreyboneTreybone Posts: 25
    I use Drax to contain that evade.. works wonders every dash forward attack gets him when he evades... Every 7 seconds Ultron can evade your attack.. I saw Seatin mention the 7 second thing..

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Qwerty wrote: »
    Strategic wrote: »
    Hey folks. Sorry for the delay on commenting here! Just wanted to let you all know that this is being worked on at the moment. I also merged the two main threads about this issue together, so the other thread hasn't disappeared. Thanks for hanging in there.

You do know it's the evade bug that existed forever right @Kabam Wolf ?
    And it's literally ANY auto evader! So do you mean you haven't been working on it until now???

it was fixed for a while.

I'd say it was minimized, but never completely fixed.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Anything new? @Kabam Wolf
  • KerayZKerayZ Posts: 220 ★★★
    I made a ticket about this with video evidence to Kabam's support. This cost 2000 units more then it should have to complete 5.4 100%. They even denied it was a bug. Didn't compensate me. Now here we are with acknowledgement so what are the chances of compensation to those that were effected by it at end game? 4 hits and you were dead. Nothing you could do to avoid it. @Kabam Wolf
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★

the ones that have already completed 5.4 will we be compensated for this evade bug? many of us wasted many items/units over this thing
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    This is what happen when they increase the A.i reaction time.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    I know it isn't helpful, but just try time your attack to not attack when his evade triggers

You can clearly see that there's no room for defense or stopping. You'll get hit while he's evading.
    edited January 2018
    Are there no updates? @Kabam Wolf
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

Are we going to get compensation for this bug? People have spent tonnes of potions and revives to overcome your bugged game.

Or is it a case of "you should have stopped playing our game when you noticed a bug"?
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey all. This should be fixed as of the 8th. Are any of you still seeing this issue?
    Hey all. This should be fixed as of the 8th. Are any of you still seeing this issue?

Are we not getting compensated for this?
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    apparently not
  • Gladiator09Gladiator09 Posts: 287 ★★
    Still waiting on a response before I start the last chapter !
  • AliabAliab Posts: 138

It hasn’t been fixed and he still attacks immediately after evading. Just fought him now. Also definitely more evasive than the first time I fought him. So seems you just added ability effectiveness to him :/
    Aliab wrote: »

It hasn’t been fixed and he still attacks immediately after evading. Just fought him now. Also definitely more evasive than the first time I fought him. So seems you just added ability effectiveness to him :/

Thanks for letting know ... this game has so many bugs honestly ... kinda putting me off playing..amount of time I spend now on this game has significantly reduced coz of the issues
    Another uncompensated bug, then
    Ok couldn’t wait and fought ultron ..and bug is still there ..
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    We got compensated for an ice pheonix mini boss in an event quest and some of us spent even more to beat this ultron and nothing for it.
  • What about the other auto-evaders? The evade bug that was fixed some time ago has been happening with others, too (Spider-heroes, Nightcrawler, ...)