**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Want opinions whether to r5 5* ghost rider

JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I love ghost rider at r4 and debating between taking him to r5 thoughts any opinion helps

Want opinions whether to r5 5* ghost rider 104 votes

Yes
78%
Etaki_LirakoiDL864GamerGrubNevvBWARICK99SnakeEyes69A_rock007FEARZ_0Haji_SaabRenegade_DoggyAjavedRaganatorJamesMxtremegamerSpity68SaiyanSomeoneElseRomario26AceDeMoN 82 votes
No
21%
DrOctavius2_2AgentOfSHIELDAnfwilksAfrid13_DubMrbeast6000supergokuKihlgastxyphr3mr_brown1TeddersApacheRotelly1haunted_memoryTellthemIAMZzzabhi7215AvoabbasIronBlaze09Perdraig 22 votes

Comments

• chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Yes
    One of the very best in the game... so much so a poll is a waste of time ;)

Grats on a 5* Ghost Rider BTW... maybe within the next few years I will get a god tier pull myself XD
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    04looexv4v6y.png

yea hes a great champ man so many utilities which makes it hard to decide since you can currently only upgrade 1 to that spot you know
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Jayimage wrote: »
    04looexv4v6y.png

yea hes a great champ man so many utilities which makes it hard to decide since you can currently only upgrade 1 to that spot you know
    None of the other choices are worth r5.

CFree wrote: »
    04looexv4v6y.png

Excuse me Sir...But i would like to counter that with Magik....

You would r5 magik when she’s already a great utility player at r4 and has low prestige compared to GR?

• Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    04looexv4v6y.png

Excuse me Sir...But i would like to counter that with Magik....

You would r5 magik when she’s already a great utility player at r4 and has low prestige compared to GR?

She might be or might not be netter than GR.....but she is definitely an R5 material....Even GR is....

You said none of the other choices are worth R5.....
  • Yes
    This poll is stupid @Jayimage 😂
  • Do u have blade
    Romario26 wrote: »
    This poll is stupid @Jayimage 😂
    Hahahha ass! Hahaha
    Do u have blade

No i don’t i slept on him didn’t think he was op i have lots of 5* but ghost rider was the only one i was considering
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    Yes
    @CFree I don't know directly where magik is compared to GR (I could check just lazy) but I know she does have over 10k prestige at sig 200 so shes no prestige slouch herself
  • CosminnCosminn Posts: 17
    And i'm here forced to r4 Unduped Guillotine....
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I have an unduped GR. is he worth rank 5? I also have duped Hyperion sig 60, star Lord sig 70, dormamu unduped
    1bayqdjcet7t.png
    Prestige chart
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142
    Yes
    You was mad enough to rank 4 iron man and kingpin!!
    Buy Yes Ghostrider is worth it
    AceDeMoN wrote: »

iron man has saved me thousands of items so i dont regret that rank up and kingp[in was a free rank up and hes a great champ as well if used properly i can rank 2 other 5* and still r5 ghost rider if I wanted to.
  • Lil_WoeLil_Woe Posts: 12
    Yes
    Magik better option
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★

iron man has saved me thousands of items so i dont regret that rank up and kingp[in was a free rank up and hes a great champ as well if used properly i can rank 2 other 5* and still r5 ghost rider if I wanted to.

Kingpin isn't a great champ sorry, and Iron Man... well I guess he is OK but... r4?
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Magik all day long
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Kingpin isn't a great champ sorry, and Iron Man... well I guess he is OK but... r4?

I find kingpin rather fascinating tbh

I find kingpin rather fascinating tbh

Believe me Kingpin is a great champ but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion. and I do find Kingpin Fascinating has made all end game content easy for me.